Brother wants a droid 2 for his messed up droid 1

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
My Brother and i both bought droids back in Febury and mine has been like a best friend while my brothers has been well an absolut pain and now that his screen died he wants a droid 2 because he think they will be better well he goes in and gets laughted at and the verison rep said they would ship him a replacement he said fine and after he got it there we dead Pixels and he goes back and saids that this is bull and wanted a droid 2 but then they said they couldnt do that and sent him another replacement this one had a broken head phone jack lucky him :p he said screw it and is using that one and has been mad ever since so i ask you fellow droid users is it possable for him to get a droid 2?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thread titled edited... language filter is there for a reason... don't use that kind of language please :)

OP
Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
Sorry bout that Brother just been really anoying the past few days >.>

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry bout that Brother just been really anoying the past few days >.>
I got ya... we all have bad days... just letting ya know why I edited it!

... and on topic of your post... D2's were being given to D1 owners when their was a shortage of refurbed D1's.... and there wasn't really a method to it, some got one, some didn't.... but I don't know if you're brother is gonna get anywhere demanding one.

I wish him luck...

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Yea with his apparent demeanor I don't think he'd ever get one.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
... something tells me you're the calmer of the two... just a hunch :)

OP
Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0

Reaction score
keep telln him he will get more bees with honey but still does it guess thats why im the more liked brother :p

Edit:^^^ 100% truth

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Sweet talking will get one much farther in life then those who demand. That said don't be a kiss ass either, just work the system for your benefit and yield the reward. It's all about approach. :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
keep telln him he will get more bees with honey but still does it guess thats why im the more liked brother :p

Edit:^^^ 100% truth
+1 on this.... and there's always a favorite :) no matter what people say!