droid 2 global

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by coley909, Dec 3, 2011.

1. coley909

coley909 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    its my friends phone i got it rooted for him using some one click root off of youtube it worked no issues got bootstrap installed no issues i gave the phone back to him told him its rooted and had what he needed for a custom rom. i recomended liquid because its a light rom and he wanted a fast phone and then he took it home 2 hours later calls me up, "um i got liquid on but its stuck in airplane mode". im not sure what to do because i dont know the phone well and he had in front of him i couldnt see it. What might of happened? I told him to try a different rom so he is currently trying cm7. is it because the sim isnt unlocked because its global? i never had to do that with my phone (incredible 2 global) and everything worked fine. any tips would be great thanks guys!

2. Byakushiki

Byakushiki Member

Ratings:
    +3
    He probably flashed the normal D2 version, not the global. Point him towards the rom toolbox cm7, not the one from rom manager as well. Rom manager/official cm7 is more broken, last check.

3. coley909

coley909 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thats what i thought to, im not sure where he is getting the roms and its kind of hard to contact him ATM but ill see if i can get him the right direction.

Search tags for this page

cm7 airplane mode stuck droid 2 global how do i fix it

cm7 airplane mode stuck how do i fix it

cm7 droid 2 global stuck in air plain mode

d2g rom stuck white icons

d2g stuck in airplane modr cm7

droid 2 global cm7 airplan mode stuck

droid 3 stuck on airplane mode

droid global 2 cm7 airplan stuck

plane mode symbol motorola droid 2 global