1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid 2 global static rolling screen issues

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by secluded, Sep 15, 2011.

1. secluded

secluded New Member

Hi everyone! I just got my Droid 2 global in july and pretty much use it constantly. Recently there's been a strange intermittent problem. I don't even know how to accurately describe it, but... while I am using my phone, sometimes the screen starts sliding up. The whole screen, background and all. It scrolls up slowly and a gray static with a green line begins to appear at the bottom, as if the background is being pulled up and there is only static underneath. I can sort of still use the screen, but even though the icons start scrolling up, it only works if I touch where they once were. Luckily the static has ever only gone up about halfway. In order to fix it, all I have to do is turn off the screen for a few seconds, and it is back to normal when I turn it back on. I don't think there's a common pattern as to when or why it occurs... maybe once every few days. I don't have anything strange installed on my phone, just some common apps. Anyone have any ideas? Its kind of scary and im afraid it may be a hardware issue that will get worse. Thanks for your help.

Http://www.deludedrambling.com
  2. secluded

secluded New Member

Has anyone else had this problem?
Search tags for this page
droid 2 screen is rolling

droid 2 screen issues

droid 3 fuzz screen what could be the problem

droid bionic static screen

droid screen rolling

droid x2 screen glitch static

droid x2 screen rolling