Downloading APk's from third party websites are safe?

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Mark Taylor, Dec 30, 2014.

  1. Mark Taylor

    Mark Taylor New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2014
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    828-352-7695
    Hi i want to know if its safe to download apk apps for android phones from non offical sites
    Get APk Download APK Android Apps Games free
    APKMod4U.COM Download APK Android Apps and Games
    APkMod.NET Download APK Android Apps Games Themes Wallpapers
    Download APK Android Apps Free Games Deveroper-APk.ORG

    As i have found these sites that has paid apps freely available.. are these safe to download comparing official sites?

    Awaiting Reply

     
    #1 Mark Taylor, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  2. Jeffrey

    Jeffrey Premium Member
    Premium Member

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    6,693
    Likes Received:
    3,555
    Trophy Points:
    1,578
    Location:
    Thailand
    Ratings:
    +4,044
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7 Plus JB
    Non official sites can be a risk. Especially, if you download apps that are not on any of the official sites.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bkdodger

    bkdodger Super Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2011
    Messages:
    8,483
    Likes Received:
    4,804
    Trophy Points:
    1,563
    Location:
    Staten Island, New York
    Ratings:
    +5,098
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    I will give you the slide since Jeffrey answered as it being your first post and all... Hammer was ready when I saw this thread..

    We don't take kindly to pirated apps or discussions here on the forum..

    Carry on y'all..

    Tap'd by Big 6
     
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Mark Taylor

    Mark Taylor New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2014
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    828-352-7695
    okay thanks for your suggestion...
     
  5. cr6

    cr6 Super Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2011
    Messages:
    8,358
    Likes Received:
    5,881
    Trophy Points:
    1,778
    Location:
    NW Rocky Mtn region
    Ratings:
    +6,713
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy S7 Edge
    Twitter:
    @dronewolfmedia
    Welcome to the forum Mark!
    IMO, the little money you'd save by trying to get apps for free, is not worth the cost of opening your phone up to hackers, malware, etc. 90% of all apps you could ever want have either a free version, or there's an equally comparable free app available on the Play Store or Amazon. Of course you'll always want a few apps from that remaining 10%, but more often than not it's money well spent for not only a quality app, but the piece of mind in knowing it's a safe download.
    Good luck!
     
    • Like Like x 2
  6. James_Watson

    James_Watson New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2014
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Ratings:
    +6
    I don't think it is safe enough. I prefer to get free or paid app from play stote or amazon appstore. They are reliable and safe. As for the latter, we can also view all apps in amazon web. Departments -> Appstore for Android.
     
Search tags for this page
thrd part web sites sites on android
,
5 best safe websites to download android apps and games apks 2018
,
best place to download safe apk
,
paid apk websites
,
safe apk app website
,
safe apk download site
,

safe apk download sites

,

safe apk sites

,
safe sites for unlocked apk
,
what is the safest apk download site