Double txt

kip256

Reaction score
I have 12.24 using the miui txt application. I have noticed that I receive a lot of double txts. Anybody else having this issue? Is there a solution?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

fizeke136

Reaction score
I have 12.24 using the miui txt application. I have noticed that I receive a lot of double txts. Anybody else having this issue? Is there a solution?

I have the same issues as well...with both the built in sms app and Handcent.

chewy74

Reaction score
It's not a Rom issue, I have experienced this across every ROM I've flashed. I put in a support ticket at vz and they said its not a vz network issue so they said its a hardware issue.

I noticed the dups happens more when the phone is under a heavy load and low on memory.

No solutions yet that I've found

fizeke136

Reaction score
It's not a Rom issue, I have experienced this across every ROM I've flashed. I put in a support ticket at vz and they said its not a vz network issue so they said its a hardware issue.

I noticed the dups happens more when the phone is under a heavy load and low on memory.

No solutions yet that I've found

I never would have thought it was a hardware issue with the phone. I've always thought maybe it was something wrong on VZ's part...

chewy74

Reaction score
Yeah I thought so too that's why I called them. They insist it's not their network and its my phone hardware. My wide has the same phone with same ROM and doesn't get a single dup, I will have every other incoming text duplicated.

HamSandwich

Reaction score
This is an obvious thing, but a previous post mentioned hancent AND android messaging both in your rom.. go in messaging and disable notifications so you don't get the notification wrong. I know that's not what this thread is about but someones post looks like that's the problem.

In a world of doesn't..

fizeke136

Reaction score
This is an obvious thing, but a previous post mentioned hancent AND android messaging both in your rom.. go in messaging and disable notifications so you don't get the notification wrong. I know that's not what this thread is about but someones post looks like that's the problem.

In a world of doesn't..

Im guessing this is directed at me? I disabled notifications for the stock sms app already so that isnt an issue. I was just saying that every now and then, I get the exact same text from someone twice, sometimes 3 times in a row. But thanks anyways

coltzfan

Reaction score
I get it too. I was even getting it before I switched to miui