Sirius/XM app issue..?

mnmbaldwin

Reaction score
I suggest you call headquarters and ask for jody. She was able to help me in an instant when ten others couldn't. If you can't reach jodi, calling headquarters is still a good way to go. The last time I had a complicated issue the only resolution came up when I called headquarters. Seeing as you are paying for premium there is no reason why you shouldn't have access to the app functioning properly

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

fuller82

Reaction score
Its working great now. For a while it would not work with miui rom but is now. Don't know why but streaming tune in radio for a while fixed it. And I I tried it many times before that in 12.24 on up each one did the same thing including 1.7 but somehow it fixed itself. I just know I'm excited because I have no issues with miui now and its awesome.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Booch_21

Reaction score
However after streaming tunein radio for a while Sirius started working again.

Interesting, especially since I might have been one who stumbled onto that "fix". lol I'm playing TuneIn now. Appears to be working fine. I'll try Sirius/XM after a bit.

qkpony

Reaction score
Crazy thing is mine still doesn't work but I can turn on wifi tether connect my iPod touch and app runs great on the ipod useing the internet connection of thea droid that wont run it since i went to miui rom.So that is weird.

pjo1966

Reaction score
I was purchasing a years worth of service for my partner's car, so I figured I'd try again. It's still crap. I listened for 30 minutes and the song data only updated once.