Dont count on an update anytime soon!

alucard9114

Reaction score
I just returned my Bionic today and when i was on the phone with the rep to get my restocking fee waived the rep told me a update was stated for sometime in November.It is to fix a variety of bugs.Not sure what phone im getting at this point.:popcorn:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm now posting on the moto forums and they do listen.

I would urge others to do the same.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
I called support today on an unrelated matter, and at the end of the conversation I just threw it out there and asked about the update. She paused and them said to give her a second. She came back and said it's scheduled for the 4th of Nov, but that's not guaranteed.

Sounds fair to me, 2 months after it's release.

PhilD

Reaction score
I just returned my Bionic today and when i was on the phone with the rep to get my restocking fee waived the rep told me a update was stated for sometime in November.It is to fix a variety of bugs.Not sure what phone im getting at this point.:popcorn:
you definitely had a lemon, i'm glad you were able to return it without penalty. maybe there's a Droid Prime/Nexus/whatever-it's-called in your future?

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
you definitely had a lemon, i'm glad you were able to return it without penalty. maybe there's a Droid Prime/Nexus/whatever-it's-called in your future?

I loved the Bionic But that noise problem and screen going black that would cause your alarm to not go off and make you late for work was a no brainer to return this Giant fail of a high priced phone.If it was 199.99 i would have dealed with it us consumers need to put our foots down and return these broken devices and make them step up there QC :angry: