Dont Be Jealous

Kevinb84

Reaction score
Yeah, we got them in today as well and I just picked one up... I never use the Keyboard so I'm taking advantage of how slim this thing is. Looks great, responsive as hell, and I am loving Sense. Will be enjoying this phone for awhile but will not be selling my Droid. Both phones offer great features but the Incredible is new and has my interest for now at least.

ctxx24

Reaction score
Show me how to type form you keyboard..........nvrmnd. As long as you are happy. I prefer a keyboard.

The droid keybord blows chunks i tried and tried and tried to use mine. which is why i got my droid in the first place. O thank heaven for ebay got 320 for it.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
...and I'm posting this from my Droid's virtual keyboard, but I'm not ready to do without the physical one just yet. Maybe when the processors reach that 2ghz mark and they've invented a new super long life battery.
I was tempted when I heard, and had the timing been different so might my choice have. But jealous? No.
Droids rule--all of them!

mkzbdroid

Reaction score
Im not jealous...im posting this from a physical keyboard. On a device that doesn't have an awkward diving board at the bottom, or a topographical map on the back.

Haha very funny, and very true!

first of all the moto droids keyboard was poor planning at best, you try having huge hands and typing leftsided basically, and besides we all know the onscreen keyboard for the droid is also horrendous with no auto correct either, so not only are we ditching the clunk but adding features to our b-e-a-utiful keyboard haha keep talkin you know you droid owners will hate us in a month or two!!

bL33d

Reaction score
Wow I by no means am gonna run out and pay full price for w incredible as my Droid is more then enough for me. But why all the anti Droid incredible? It's a sweet phone with a damn good camera and sweet specs ya no major jump from a 1ghz Droid but if someone wanted to trade even up I would ofcourae do so.

bL33d

Reaction score
Im not jealous...im posting this from a physical keyboard. On a device that doesn't have an awkward diving board at the bottom, or a topographical map on the back.

first of all the moto droids keyboard was poor planning at best, you try having huge hands and typing leftsided basically, and besides we all know the onscreen keyboard for the droid is also horrendous with no auto correct either, so not only are we ditching the clunk but adding features to our b-e-a-utiful keyboard haha keep talkin you know you droid owners will hate us in a month or two!!

Droid on-screen keyboard has autocorrect.

And actually in a month or two we will have a working desire and or incredible Rom so we will have zero things to hate u for lol.

Last edited:

jpoutre

Reaction score
Wow I by no means am gonna run out and pay full price for w incredible as my Droid is more then enough for me. But why all the anti Droid incredible? It's a sweet phone with a damn good camera and sweet specs ya no major jump from a 1ghz Droid but if someone wanted to trade even up I would ofcourae do so.

I think that with some people (not all or even majority), if you say you want the Incredible or you feel it's better, they take it as an insult to the Droid, and they feel they have to knock the Incredible. And the other way around too. I don't know if it's human nature or something.

I am new to the smartphones and am getting the Incredible today (coming from LG flip phone) so in a way, I might be more excited than the normal upgrader. I almost went smartphone a month ago and that would have been a Droid.

I know that in 5 or 6 months, something better will come out. Great, I will be happy with what I have. When my next upgrade is up, if there is something compelling, then I will do it then. I don't worry about the next best, it will always happen.

I could go on. I also root for the iPhone getting better, for the new Win7 Phones to be good, for Palm to stay competing, because then I feel that will keep the Android phones getting top support. IMHO anyways. I don't get why some have to knock them. They can say why one is better but it goes to a whole new level sometimes.

huskur

Reaction score
Droid is formidable right now. Fully customizable (rooted) Oc'd and in a hand to hand comparison in the store this morning the moto outperformed the HTCI in my opinion. No reason for me to switch. I will upgrade at the year end or early next year when 4G LTE rolls out or the next "big" android comes out. At this point there is not enough advantages to get the incredible. (besides my wifi tether is free)

Ataranine

Reaction score

Keyboard's actually pretty good, you must have the one with the flat keys. Mine are raised and they're amazing.
Also the virtual keyboard has auto correct.
Clunk? Where? Last I checked, the Droid was pretty thin.