dolphin browser

ntimid8r

Reaction score
I really want to try out this app. I remember CNET's review of the Droid before it debuted, that it lacked a pinch style movement that iPhone has. Well I guess Droid comes out on top again!! Haha

Skizz135

Reaction score
Its not in the settings menu of Dolphin, its the settings menu of Google Mobile . . . on the google home page, click settings and then you will see the radio key at the bottom of the page.

erasmussen14

Reaction score
Pre-update, I was able to view webpages in desktop version (espn) instead of the mobile versions.

Since I've updated dolphin, I'm unable to get the browser to go to desktop versions of webpages instead of the HORRIBLE mobile versions.

Any ideas?

E

droiduser91

Reaction score
its in the settings of the google home page, not the settings of the dolphin browser, hope this helped!

chops

Reaction score
my pinch to zoom on the new version is acting wierd when I pinch to zoom in it bounces back out i dont know why it is doing this any suggestions any body? the auto fit page feature is off

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
An odd thing is that the update didn't replace the Dolphin I had, it it installed the new version next to it. I had to uninstall the old version. No biggie, just odd.

Mayze

Reaction score
Its not in the settings menu of Dolphin, its the settings menu of Google Mobile . . . on the google home page, click settings and then you will see the radio key at the bottom of the page.

Found it, clicked the button to locate and saved. It still doesn't locate.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
An odd thing is that the update didn't replace the Dolphin I had, it it installed the new version next to it. I had to uninstall the old version. No biggie, just odd.

they sent a push update through... the popup window said that the android market deleted their old browser, so they had to upload a "new" version.

nothing to see here. the browser's pinch-zoom is improved, but still not perfect (a little slow)

OP
S

Signum

Reaction score

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
arg, yeah my bad - it's Menu at the bookmarks tab, not Long-Press <smack> :D

a73

Reaction score
it definitely seems faster than the stock browser, but I wish it had the ability to zoom with a double tap -- then it would be awesome. Pinch zoom is ok, but I just like the fact that it's faster than the stock browser

ucpro

Reaction score
i have 'use my location enabled, but it still doesn't find my location in the browser

Jorakal

Reaction score
i have 'use my location enabled, but it still doesn't find my location in the browser

Same here. It works on the android browser, but not in Dolphin on the google home page. I checked the settings and location is enabled.