dolphin browser

Signum

Reaction score
Love it! Renders faster than the stock browser. The pinch to zoom is great as well as the gesture browsing. Highly recommend it!

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
Yeah, the updated version is really nice! Tabs now display correctly and the pinch-zoom is GREATLY improved!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like it too. I haven't set it as the default yet, but I try to use it as much as I can.

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
Note: if you long-press on the favorites page, you can import your bookmarks from the default browser :)

ucpro

Reaction score
it can never find my location. the stock browser finds it as soon as i dee my home page

Daywalker

Reaction score
Go in settings and change it you "allow use of device location to" yes

MAzing87

Reaction score
I have yet to use the pinch zoom feature. But I have been using the browser and it's actually good.

beadlam

Reaction score
Go in settings and change it you "allow use of device location to" yes

I'm sure its just me, but couldn't find Allow use of device location. Is there a way to be more specific about where it is?

Love this browser - getting ready to make it my default.

Skizz135

Reaction score
Is there anyway to disable the gesture feature? I actually like having the option of the original zoom lens and the gesture gets in the way

silenceforus

Reaction score
There is indeed a way to remove the gesture thing in the menu! I never use it either

And for the guy who neveruses the pinch zoom, its very convenient! I've never used pinch zoom before this so I found it odd at first but realized that I don't have to literally pinch the screen with one hand, I just move me thumbs toward each other slightly and its soooo convenien t

Also dolphin browser easily replaced the default, and since the update its sooo much better. Beautiful app.

Skizz135

Reaction score
How do i disable gestures? I've been searching in the settings but can't find it??

silenceforus

Reaction score
Where it says gesture button position, and it says right, click it and select hide.

Reaction score
Although the pinch to zoom is better, I just don't like the way Dolphin looks. And I don't know if it was the update, but it seems to run a little slower than before. I still like the browser but will probably just wait for Firefox.