does anybody know what just happened? help plz!

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
i have moto droid rooted running lithium mod downloaded through rom manager, havent had any problems untill now, i took a couple screenshots using drocap2 while it was connected to PC USB and i pulled down notification bar to mount SD card so i could put the screenshots on my pc and it was in the middle of mounting the sd card and all of a sudden the phone rebooted, now all of my widgets say problem loading widget and they dont show up on the widgets menu when i try to delete and re-add them, havent noticed anything else different so far, i have a couple apps still that i installed about 5 min prior to this happening, not sure what to do! if u need any more info jus ask, not sure what caused the problem...also im using launcherpro if that means anything

OP
xBabyBoy4021x

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
also, just noticed neither of the screenshots are on the sd card now, i have most of my apps, including launcher pro, installed on my sd card, all of the widgets are stored on my phone though and now they wont work

also, when i hit home button for the first time after it rebooted it asked me if i wanted to use stock launcher or launcher pro, which before that launcher pro was set as default n it would never ask

jev

Reaction score
I had that happen to beautiful widgets constantly on a rom that I cannot recall at the moment. I had to uninstall then re-install to get the widget to show back up. Haven't a clue what caused it, but it would happen on reboot.

OP
xBabyBoy4021x

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
it sucks cuz i JUST got done moving all my apps AND widgets to my sd card so i had just got done uninstalling and reinstalling all of them, now i have 2 do it again!

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
it sucks cuz i JUST got done moving all my apps AND widgets to my sd card so i had just got done uninstalling and reinstalling all of them, now i have 2 do it again!

I know you said in another post you had the widgets on your phone but this one says SD card.
I read that you want to keep your widgets in your internal storage. I'm guessing it's because of the fact that they are basically always running and internal storage doesn't disappear from the phone's access when you mount the SD Card.

HTH

ChugIt

Reaction score
Yea it looks like the apps of said widgets were stored to SD, then when mounted the system couldn't find them. There's an app to share SD with phone while mounted to the PC (SDShare?). Can someone correct me please? That don't sound right but it is all I can think of.

OP
xBabyBoy4021x

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
Ok so it just did it again, i wasnt mounting sd this time, it was after i was reinstalling n putting widgets back on, just realized after reading replies that i have it set up to auto install to sd, that must b it

OP
xBabyBoy4021x

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score

I know you said in another post you had the widgets on your phone but this one says SD card.
I read that you want to keep your widgets in your internal storage. I'm guessing it's because of the fact that they are basically always running and internal storage doesn't disappear from the phone's access when you mount the SD Card.

HTH

idk what other post ur talking about but what i did was i was trying to free internal storage, so i moved ALL apps that i could to sd card, then none of my widgets would load, so i had to uninstall and reinstall any app with a widget i was using, then when i went to reinstall my widgets i had it set to auto install to sd card so it did it again, i changed it to only install to internal and reinstalled everything n all my widgets n everything works now

brando56894

Reaction score
I had that happen to beautiful widgets constantly on a rom that I cannot recall at the moment. I had to uninstall then re-install to get the widget to show back up. Haven't a clue what caused it, but it would happen on reboot.

happened to me too, I think its an issue with the way JRummy builds his roms because IIRC this happened to me on kangerade, I emailed the dev and sent him some logs and he said it was a problem with the rom and not his app(s). I tried a different rom and all was well.