computer wont recognize my droid! help?

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
i have a rooted droid running lithium mod 1.0.12 and cant figure out why my computer wont recognize my phone. i was using cyanogenmod 6.1 when suddenly my computer wont recognize my phone when its plugged in through use anymore, when i try using adb commands it says "error: device not found". when i plug it in the phone recognizes that its plugged in and lets me mount the sd card and everything but the computer still doesnt recognize the phone or sd card so i cant even access the sd card or anything. i decided to change from cyanogenmod to lithium mod and did a complete data and cache wipe when changing roms and still have the same problem. anybody know what i can do? btw it used to always work even when i first switched to cyanogenmod, just randomly after a while of having CM it quit working, and still doesnt work

OP
xBabyBoy4021x

xBabyBoy4021x

Reaction score
nobody? i also tried installing new motorola droid usb drivers and still no luck?

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Some setting in the mod that you recently changed?
You said it first worked - so what has changed since then - either on the phone...or your computer?