Does Anybody Know Of Any Good Software To Make A STABLE theme?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by IVI, Oct 24, 2012.

1. IVI

IVI Guest

For The Past Month I have been on the hunt for a quality theme maker software. I have some software installed already, but it doesn't work properly. Every Time I try and Test my theme its Unstable and Crashes. Does anyone know of any decent theme maker software?
  2. d2l

d2l New Member

Where's my inside info for Bionic stuff?
  3. IVI

IVI Guest

What?
  4. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

Emmm, there's a feeling that you might be iTz_I3urn or Developer or DxL in another persona.
  5. IVI

IVI Guest

I never heard of them before. I'm going to get off for a while its 1:13am where I'm at right now.
  6. IVI

IVI Guest

I'm in the process of making an app. I'll post screen shots tomorrow
  7. IVI

IVI Guest

My App Is still unstable. But it will be working in a few days. I'm praying. I hope to have my theme in the app to. Whenever I get it working.
  8. IVI

IVI Guest

The App Name WILL BE CHANGED!
  9. Bfp

Bfp New Member

Wow thats pretty nice
  10. IVI

IVI Guest

Thanks For the Sarcasm. But I'm Going To Develope the app and have it all completed soon. I'll keep you updated.
  11. IVI

IVI Guest

Changed Name. finally Name For it. So I am a developer process :D I got to go for good this time.
  12. zirkdog

zirkdog New Member

My burning question to you is this: Are you creating a Theme or an App? What does it do?
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  13. IVI

IVI Guest

Excellent Question. Both. I will Feature My Theme on the app, which you will be able to download. And the app aspect of it will be news, like: updates, roms, root methods, new phone releases.
  14. livinginkaos

livinginkaos Member

Would I be wrong in stating that this is old news? You can spell Google now, perhaps you could learn YouTube? I think your bend is entertainment, not technology. Just an observation.- like bacon is the center of the food chain......

DROID BIONIC on 246, is it butter?
  15. IVI

IVI Guest

That was me being immature, pretty much how you are acting now. I'm serious about this.
  16. jayrod

jayrod New Member

best I could do from my phone.. it's a work in progress...

View attachment 57551

Sent from my IcarusHD Edition Bionic, not to be confused with my CM10 or .246 HoB Edition Bionics.
  17. livinginkaos

livinginkaos Member

So, you are the same person?

18. livinginkaos

livinginkaos Member

OK, dude, some serious advice. We get that you want to do this stuff. That's great. We get that you want to be a part of something. That's awesome too. What you need to work on is approach. You can't just start being something to someone without building up to it. You want to be a mod, then put in the time, build some respect. You want to develop, you've got to do your research first. Don't just jump in and expect people to give you answers. Get the basics down first. Absolutely don't suggest methods that can harm anyone or their belongings without proving it first. Flashing can destroy a phone and for many people they have one phone and without it they have no life. So, what I an saying here is don't start threads on a topic far beyond your current abilities. There are tons of resources on the web for Droid development. I was serious about youtube. There are lots of tutorials on android stuff. We're not haters, we just want people to be informed so they can make wise decisions, especially if it involves protecting their investment.

My contribution to society for today- bacon flavored moot with a side of reality......
  19. IVI

IVI Guest

Your right I'll do some more work. Before I announce things
  20. Mustang02

Mustang02 Well-Known Member

Can't the mods ban this guy for having multiple logins? This is getting annoying.

"It_burnz" or whatever it says, "DxL", "Developer"(After he spell checked it). Jesus this kid doesn't understand we were born at night, just not last night.

Wonder how we all know it's you? Your grammar and spelling is atrocious and consistent through all "new users" you've created.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012