MIUI Themes

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks for everyones input! I would also love to see the galaxy theme updated for this latest version. I had been staying away from the harmony theme because its also not really my style, but I do love the more in depth themes, so I will give it a shot today. @TeeJayTM I think the 1% intervals you saw were prolly for a theme on a different phone, the droid battery can only be read at 10%, im pretty sure the nexus is 1%. Well guys lets keep this thread rockin. I love this rom!!!! THANKS ZEN AND THE MIUI TEAM for all your hard work. Now lets just get some big name themers to get on board with Kookahdoo and we'll have themes poppin up all over the place! Have a great day everyone

CxanDroid

Reaction score
I noticed in one of the screenshots for smooth green the battery was showing in 1% intervals. How do I do that?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

On a Droid, You don't. 10% is the best we get, as far as I know, - It used to be 20%!

OP
P
Reaction score
The iOS theme had its framework-res and launcher organized differently from the Team D1-MIUI's.

I fixed it. Remember you need to wipe and freshly install MIUI before you flash the theme or the launcher won't know that it's supposed to be using the new icons.

Download Link:
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~dacre/MIUI-iOSx.zip

thanks for the port man, just saw your post in the main thread. gonna check it out tonight