MIUI Themes

Reaction score
I was just wondering if themes for MIUI would be posted here or if I should be looking elsewhere? I have been on the hunt for a nice theme and have yet to find one for the latest build. I know its fairly new, but if anyone knows of any good themes or knows of some works in progress that we should see soon let us know :) thanks all

happy rooting

illmatic636

Reaction score
HTML:
ya a port of the ios theme for the team d1-miui would be sweet.

The nexus forum over at XDA has the I-Phone Theme and for MIUI and it works. Google I-phone MIUI and you should be able to find that one.

Smokie

Reaction score
from what I can tell there is only like 3 or 4 themes out for the MIUI ROM. the iOS theme, harmony (link on post #4), Galaxy theme, and Zenito (link taken down due to some kind of beef). I'd really LOVE to see 928Droid's black glass on MIUI. Harmony is the most detailed that I've come across so far, very cool.

CxanDroid

Reaction score
After some fussing around, I got:

Smooth Green and Smooth Blue to work from the xda Droid Incredible forums.

Decepticon for the EVO may work?

I had hopes that one if these - [THEME] MIUI theme + new blue theme, for the Nexus would work, as they were reported to work on the others. I wasn't successful on the new blue theme, I would just get a dark screen after the boot logo, and I didn't have time to play with it, I didn't try the others.

Have fun!

TMYINC

Reaction score
This is the theme Im running for it. Its pretty sick! Gotta rep kookahdoo!
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/kookahdoo/87619-release-theme-harmony-d1-miui-rom.html#post895360

Thank you for the props!
No prob Kookahdoo! You deserve it! I enjoy all of your themes for these roms and for ADW. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Keep me posted!

This is the theme Im running for it. Its pretty sick! Gotta rep kookahdoo!
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/kookahdoo/87619-release-theme-harmony-d1-miui-rom.html#post895360

I agree, it's beautiful, and very thorough, great job!

-Unfortunately, not my style, but it would make a good fall setup, looks awesome with the floating leaves live wallpaper.

Yeah that's why I'm enjoying it so much now. I like theming to my mood and the season, or sometimes both. Just seems very classy and fits well.

stlcity

Reaction score
Galaxy theme

Enjoying the ROM for the past few days. Was wondering if the galaxy theme was updated for the latest release? (3.2)? If so could someone please post a link?

TeeJayTM

Reaction score
I noticed in one of the screenshots for smooth green the battery was showing in 1% intervals. How do I do that?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk