Does anybody actually like their Droid X?

kukla

Reaction score
Droid X

I just started using my ne Droid X last week and it has its ups and downs, as with all things in life.

sdavis630

Reaction score
I've had the BB Storm and Storm 2 along with the Droid 1 and now the droid x. I would have to say you would love it. Even though I have issues with mine from time to time (usually my fault) I still love it. Just like any phone (as you know with the storm if you bought it at launch) the software takes some time to debug. Obviously you would think the developer would do all this before hand but a developer knows whats going on. They need people to goof it up some so they can figure out where the glitches are.

So far me, I would say YES get the X and see for yourself. Give it some time though. The screen, touch, size everything is different. This applies to any device switch GIVE IT TIME! Best of luck!

RudyN

Reaction score
I have had my DroidX for less thana week and so far have had no real problems with it other than learning how to use it. :wacko::rolleyes:

dirtyoldpirate

Reaction score
Love my Droid X my boss got everyone in the company one and we all love the phone they are all rooted and we are all running different mods to our own tastes. Love the phone have had no problems with it and we got it on release day.

Loydroidx

Reaction score
A guy at the gym tonight had the Droid X. Asked him how he liked it, and he said it was "amazing...better than the iPhone" and the best smartphone he has ever had. (And this is a guy who doesn't really say much or get enthusiastic about things.) Made me more excited to get the Droid X...two more weeks!

sexydroid360

Reaction score
I've had the BB Storm and Storm 2 along with the Droid 1 and now the droid x. I would have to say you would love it. Even though I have issues with mine from time to time (usually my fault) I still love it. Just like any phone (as you know with the storm if you bought it at launch) the software takes some time to debug. Obviously you would think the developer would do all this before hand but a developer knows whats going on. They need people to goof it up some so they can figure out where the glitches are.

So far me, I would say YES get the X and see for yourself. Give it some time though. The screen, touch, size everything is different. This applies to any device switch GIVE IT TIME! Best of luck!

Hey I have the bb storm and really want to get the dx but dont no if the dx has all the same probs bb has like the slow web and pages not working

jdhas

Reaction score
Hey I have the bb storm and really want to get the dx but dont no if the dx has all the same probs bb has like the slow web and pages not working

I had the Storm for nearly 2 years. 2 hateful, miserable, nightmarish years. No offense to those who love their Storms, but that phone is an absolute p.o.s.

None -- NONE -- of the issues you listed above are present in the Droid X. The DX browser is lightyears better than the browser on the Storm. dancedroid Why don't you go into a Verizon Wireless store and play with one for a while? There's no better way to see how fast, responsive, and well designed it is, especially compared to the Storm!

jawjohn

Reaction score
Had my X now for three weeks after switching from the Strom B.B. I will never look back. Love the (X) :)

aliasxerog

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ill love mine more once I get custom kernels on it.

Sent from my DROIDX

Droid_Junky

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday. Coming from Droid1. First thoughts was this is so awesome and fast and I had no intentions to root. Day 2 and I've already rooted to get rid of all the crap Motorola crammed into it. Now its an awesome phone!dancedroid

kendeezy

Reaction score
i got my droid x about a montha and a half ago and i absolutely love it... i have not yet rooted but i would really like to, i just dont know how to root and put roms on but i hear that it really makes the phone that much better. even without rooting the dx i dont have any complaints i love it. Would strongly recommend getting it over any blackberry. i originally came from the bb storm

poloman

Reaction score
I moved from a Storm as well. I am super impressed with the droixd x! Still learning gets better every day.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MrFishstick

Reaction score
I went from blackberry storm to droid x in september and it was the best thing I've ever done. I love my droid. Its so much more fun than my all about business bb.

droid x~ rooted~apeX 1.0~ REVOlution

MrFishstick

Reaction score
If you are thinking about rooting, make sure you do your research. It may seem complicated at first but its actually pretty simple.

droid x~ rooted~apeX 1.0~ REVOlution