Documents To Go - Free Today On Amazon App Store - 11/21/11

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

Capture23.jpg

As the title says, in case you missed quick office from the appstore the other day, they've now made docs to go the free app of the day for Monday November 21st 2011, a 14.99 value... even if you got quickoffice, I know "Docs to Go" has some pretty good features too. Link below:

Amazon.com: Appstore for Android

just thought I'd share this before going to bed :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry

Reaction score
Thanks thanks thanks!!! I have bought the full version years ago and love it. Hope Santa is bringing me a new tablet so I downloaded it and am ready to install on Christmas! Whoo Hoo!

mikespe

Reaction score
I bought this about 7 months ago when it was on sale for $10...well worth it at that price and FREE is just great! But I will admit I got the free download of QuickOffice Pro (for phone AND tablet) and I musgt say I like it a bit better. I do like that Docs to go can access your google docs...but Quick Office seems "quicker" on both my Bionic & gTab running Flashback 10.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks a ton! I use the free version for school its a big help and never wanted to pay 14.99 for it so it's a huge help :)

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

Natey2

Reaction score
+1.
Now I have to decide which app to use to open my Word documents.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Thanks. I paid $9.99 for it about 2 years ago for my Droid, but I just got it free for my wife's Ally. Now how do I download the tablet version for a future tablet? Is it enough that I have already "bought" it, or do I need to add another device to my device list?

snosamie6

Reaction score
So if we own a tablet we have to buy apps again? I've been holding off pulling the trigger on a tablet for a while now. This might make me continue with that...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
From my understanding, some apps are optimized for tablets. Therefore, there may be the same app for a phone and a tablet like quick office. I am not sure with this app as I haven't used it yet.

Last edited:

mikespe

Reaction score
From my understanding, some apps are optimized for tablets. Therefore, there may be the same app for a phone and a tablet like quick office. I am not sure with this app has I haven't used it yet.

I use this version on my phone and gTablet...works great. Download it now while it's free then you can just install it when you get your tablet. I do this all the time & have some apps saved for when the more powerful tablets come out! LOL

jeff2053

Reaction score
download from amazon app store

"there was an error purchasing documents to go. please click here to verify your payment method(this will open your browser)and try again"
This is the error message I get whenever I try to get any app from Amazon anybody have any ideas/ I don't have any problem purchasing other things from Amazon and I do jhave an account set up
Thanks
Jeff

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
"there was an error purchasing documents to go. please click here to verify your payment method(this will open your browser)and try again"
This is the error message I get whenever I try to get any app from Amazon anybody have any ideas/ I don't have any problem purchasing other things from Amazon and I do jhave an account set up
Thanks
Jeff

Make sure you have 'One Click Purchase' enabled. Also you will need a valid CC on file.