[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 DX

Jambanc

Reaction score
Ok now that I have a ton of icons and can only replace LP dock icons, I need 2 know how 2 replace the rest of my icons if I want. Is there a way that I don't know about?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Chillout

Reaction score
Only thing, and minor at that, is the Calendar notifications in the status bar, the text is a bit hard to read. The rest of the notifications so far are fine. Overall outstanding job!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Swype blue link fixed, sorry about that.

My keyboard is the Android Keyboard one.

Mikey, the tiles are from the Android Phone 7 layout thread, using an app called Desktop Visualizer to make the widgets, and using pngs that I either created or found.

Perky, which links?

Chef, it looks like market isn't there at all for you. Try this: Install liberty again (DON'T WIPE, just install it over what you have now. Boot up. Try the Market. If it works, let me know. At this point, if it works, make a backup. Then install the Theme again. Test Market, and let me know how it goes.

Chillout: Thanks a mil dude!

chefb

Reaction score
Only thing, and minor at that, is the Calendar notifications in the status bar, the text is a bit hard to read. The rest of the notifications so far are fine. Overall outstanding job!

is your market working?

stangdroid

Reaction score
Can the swype zips be installed by apply from sd card or do they have to be mm?

Chillout

Reaction score

is your market working?

Yep, no issues with the market..in fact after I booted back up from flashing this theme I had to go out and redownload metamorph (just never did it when i got the phone a few days ago) so yeah the market works good for me.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ok now that I have a ton of icons and can only replace LP dock icons, I need 2 know how 2 replace the rest of my icons if I want. Is there a way that I don't know about?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Longpress on your homescreen, create shortcut, pick the app. When you get the popup box to rename it, tap the icon, then pick the one you want.

Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
So clean install is and always be the best route to keep the newest apps working. Thanks!

Sent from 1885

chefb

Reaction score
Back on og liberty.....should I still in mount when I flash thkeyboard?...and the market works so does the keyboard.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
The keyboard is part of the theme, not a separate item. Did you wipe or just install Liberty over the top?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ok, if you could, install the theme at this time. If you still have market issues, you have two options. Wipe and start fresh (after doing a Titanium Backup of your apps of course), or I can give you a version of the theme without a themed Market or Keyboard (If it still doesn't work) for you to install over a "fresh" Liberty install. And by that i mean install liberty again without wiping, then install the modified theme.