[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 DX

chefb

Reaction score
Well everything is a go I repeat ,all systems are ready for take off... "Roger that Bring in the oil cuz his one is ready " .......lol........big shout out to STETSONOWA YOU DA MAN!!!! YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED! THE THEMe IS DELECIOUS! THANKS AND THANKS AGAIN!:icon_ banana:dancedroid

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Awesome dude!! So just so i know for when people have problems in the future i know what to tell them, what exactly did you do? Did you wipe and do a fresh install or just install the ROM over the top, then the Theme??

sully112277

Reaction score
By far the best theme yet for liberty. I did loose my market though. Tried using one of bgill55's markets but got fc's. Going to try from the ground up when i get time. It looks so great i dont even miss the market. Hats off to you

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks Sully! Before you start from scratch, try just installing the ROM over the top, then installing the theme after you boot. See the instruction list in the OP. I've seen this work for others to make the Market work again.

chefb

Reaction score
Awesome dude!! So just so i know for when people have problems in the future i know what to tell them, what exactly did you do? Did you wipe and do a fresh install or just install the ROM over the top, then the Theme??

Nope ......no wipe just installed over top ...then followed the same directions for the theme in the op. And now I have this buttery goodness.

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Awesome, now i can tell people what to do when their market doesn't work!! Thanks dude!

nycorduroy

Reaction score
Just as a extra bit of info for all those with market issues I have been using this theme since it was first posted here and have had ZERO problems. I came directly from Linear and did not uninstall any market updates. I put EpicBlue directly over Linear and my market has had no problems.
After using this for a few days now all i can say is WOW!!
I said this already on page 3 of this thread but can't help repeating it.
EpicBlue makes my droidx so damn sexy!!!!!!!!

chefb

Reaction score
Just as a extra bit of info for all those with market issues I have been using this theme since it was first posted here and have had ZERO problems. I came directly from Linear and did not uninstall any market updates. I put EpicBlue directly over Linear and my market has had no problems.
After using this for a few days now all i can say is WOW!!
I said this already on page 3 of this thread but can't help repeating it.
EpicBlue makes my droidx so damn sexy!!!!!!!!

Well good for you..I followed the directions to the T........just ....something didn't load correctly? Stuff happens.....that being said if anything does go wrong...its worth the time to trouble shoot and get this theme working.....cuz its "FUNKY"!

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
EpicFunkyBlue? Nah, I'll stick with EpicBlue. And thanks guys, very glad you are enjoying the theme, as a LOT of work went into making it as awesome (other favorite word besides epic) as I could.

Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Btw, Market 2.3.4 will be posted up in the next day or so, just need to theme it, so go ahead and make a backup!

Sent from 1885

chefb

Reaction score
EpicFunkyBlue? Nah, I'll stick with EpicBlue. And thanks guys, very glad you are enjoying the theme, as a LOT of work went into making it as awesome (other favorite word besides epic) as I could.

Sent from 1885

Lol:rofl3::rofl3:..as you wish

sully112277

Reaction score
Thanks Sully! Before you start from scratch, try just installing the ROM over the top, then installing the theme after you boot. See the instruction list in the OP. I've seen this work for others to make the Market work again.

dancedroidThat did it. thanks for the help. Nice looking market by the way. dancedroid

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks! Too bad it's updated and I have to retheme it!! Look for the update here in the next couple days.

Chillout

Reaction score
Everything still running great here on my end, including the market.