[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 DX

chefb

Reaction score
Hey guys its me again iv been trying to download the patches but media fire keeps giving me an unsuccessful download any mirrors?.... thatsl how I got the theme zip... through the mirror?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Which patch are you trying to download? I found that mediafire doesn't play too well with mobiles... maybe try Dolphin browser?

Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hey guys its me again iv been trying to download the patches but media fire keeps giving me an unsuccessful download any mirrors?.... thatsl how I got the theme zip... through the mirror?

Mirror is up for the Clock patch, other patches are through the same site as the mirrors, so you should be good.

chefb

Reaction score
Sorry im at work could not reply right away but ......it down loaded Fine when I got off wifi .....but the second downloaded with out Mediafire some how?

chefb

Reaction score
Running but only the swype keyboard works.....the themed one force closes..also market place is non responsive...I seen someone here some one had the same problem...how did he fix it?

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
There are three keyboards in your menu, right? Try the third one. I'.. get back to you about the market issue.

Sent from 1885

OP
stetsonaw

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Since the market is there, go into settings,applications, manage, all, market and clear data, force stop, then try opening the market and tell me what happens.

Sent from 1885

chefb

Reaction score
All I see is m market updater is that the one I press..and I went to the toolbox and changed to the third keyboard option (which is gingerbread) an nd it still force closes swype unthemed works fine

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice work. How did you get the windows style icon panels on spb shell? Is that spb shell? In your sig...

chefb

Reaction score
I did that clear cash thing in the market updater cause that was all there was and my gingerbread keyboard still forces (themed)

Chillout

Reaction score
Holy SICK THEME BATMAN! This is by far the most wicked blue theme I've seen for any rom. Outstanding job Stetson, well worth the extra minute of boot up time...LOL

Overall I just flashed it a few minutes ago and followed your steps to a T and have no issues so far. I'm doing the metamorph to get rid of that blasted notifications bar clock.

Major props dude! My Droid X owns face with this theme..lol