Did the Motorola Droid Bionic just clear the FCC?

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Ha HA, I remember signing up for the " Be the first to be notified" email for the Motorola Droid. I had purchased the Droid and had it for a week before they sent me the "Droid Coming Soon" email, lol.

I got updated pretty quickly actually when I signed up for the og droid, I signed up for the bionic hoping (albeit knowing I wouldn't ) to get more info, and wouldn't you know it "coming this summer"

Thanks Verizon,

F$%& You

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I hope that there is an LED on the Bionic!!! Looking at the leaked pictures. I have not seen one.. Although it is not a deal breaker for me.. I would just download an LED app.

alienware777

Reaction score
Wait are most android phones losing the blinking front led for notifications?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bplewis24

Reaction score

I wouldn't say most, but there are some very high-end, high-profile phones that don't have it. Samsung and LG are the worst at it. The SGSII and Droid Charge don't have one. The G2X doesn't have one. I believe the HTC phones do have them (at least the Thunderbolt does).

The LED wouldn't show up in pics I don't think, but there was a leaked pic of the Bionic (most recent revision) that showed it with a white LED lit up while it was in a laptop dock or charging or something.

Brandon

alienware777

Reaction score

I wouldn't say most, but there are some very high-end, high-profile phones that don't have it. Samsung and LG are the worst at it. The SGSII and Droid Charge don't have one. The G2X doesn't have one. I believe the HTC phones do have them (at least the Thunderbolt does).

The LED wouldn't show up in pics I don't think, but there was a leaked pic of the Bionic (most recent revision) that showed it with a white LED lit up while it was in a laptop dock or charging or something.

Brandon

Thats so stupid I love my green led on the D1 :(

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Brandon

Thats so stupid I love my green led on the D1 :(

I'm betting the Bionic will have tri color LED notification. The D3 does so why would Moto take it down a notch for the Bionic.