Did anyone get a free phone?

stainedskin1982

Reaction score
I know verizon was giving out a free eris with droid purchase...
I missed that deal. I cant afford to get a droid or any other android phone for my girlfriend, but if any of you have one that you dont have a plan on using, I would really like to buy one. I cant afford a whole lot here but lets be honest, if it was free to you, any money is all profit. I would love to get one by Christmas so if anyone is feeling generous, I would be eternally greatful!

OP
stainedskin1982

stainedskin1982

Reaction score
Note-
I cant afford to buy one at full retail, and I cant add any lines so I dont have any choice but to rely on the kindness of strangers.......
Holiday season.....
its better to give than receive.....
Tuggin any heartstrings yet? im desperate.....

boatman2220

Reaction score
My nephew's phone died , I'd got a call last week about the free phone offer. We went down last night, found out that the offer was over. Came home with another Droid. I used a upgrade I had coming to get it. Got the $100.00 rebate, and a replacement for his old phone is coming in the mail, as it was still under warranty. He looked and tried out the Eris, but the Droid was the one that come home.

JayMonster

Reaction score
Anyone that took advantage of that had to add a line which is subject to the new $350 ETF, so I wish you luck in seeking this out, but I wouldn't hold my breath. But 'tis the season for miracles and such!

maddog94d

Reaction score
this deal was also available if you had more than one line ready for an upgrade, also u can just activate another phone on the new lina and not pay the ETF.

jlnguyen

Reaction score
when my iPhone died, my family switched over to verizon since we were all tired of t-mobile. i got my droid for 99 (with free car charger/no activation) and my family got their (non-droid) phones for free. black friday was good to me this year :]

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
When I got my DROID on release day, they offered me a choice of an LG flip-phone or one with a keyboard for free (if I activated an xtra line for $10 a month). I took them up on that but didn't hear anything about a new DROID or Eris. <shrug>

- Mega