Droid

tarleet

Reaction score
I just got done ordering my new moto droid. I got the droid for me and the Eris for the wife. I got it with the buy one droid get another droid for free from Verizon. And along with the free activation and overnight shipping. Tell me thats not a sweet deal! I got charge sales tax for $1028.98 which was like $85 on $199.99 purchase. But still one heck of a deal.

Any tips out there? I am new to droid OS. Been a windows mobile user since WM2003 came out.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got done ordering my new moto droid. I got the droid for me and the Eris for the wife. I got it with the buy one droid get another droid for free from Verizon. And along with the free activation and overnight shipping. Tell me thats not a sweet deal! I got charge sales tax for $1028.98 which was like $85 on $199.99 purchase. But still one heck of a deal.

Any tips out there? I am new to droid OS. Been a windows mobile user since WM2003 came out.
You'll both enjoy your Droids. You were taxed on full retail of the phones? I'm not sure why but must be specific to your state.

Wendy

Reaction score
So you're keeping the good Droid for yourself? :icon_eek:

J/K...welcome to the forums!

bcnu53

Reaction score
I did the same thing about a week ago. I kept the Moto and the wife got the Eris
we are both pretty happy
I came from a Black B, there are a few things I miss but not too much. mostly the battery life. BB would go 2-3 days and the Droid is making a day, well most days it is
lots of things to play with and tweak on it