Did anyone else get their Bionic for $169 ?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
A lot of us did, some got it for $139 ... according to the vz rep, its based on your plan, the discount you got.

tilrman

Wow...that's a big discount... How did you manage that? I have a been a VZW customer for quite sometime and only have my $50 NE2 discount. I also have Gov't discount but that doesn't apply to the actual phones I guess.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh my bad, I misread your post, I meant $239 not $139, altho walmart has it for I believe $199, and Amazon also has it discounted.

jlwardn

Got mine for free plus all of the coscto extras.....just had to have a little hassle and wait until today to get it.

175.99 from letstalk.com here. Though it is on backorder and it'll be shipped overnight on Tuesday :(. Still, I like the price and can wait a few days!

kplain

199.99 after the feature phone trade-in rebate. Yep, wife still had just a feature phone. VZW called last week and said if I'd upgrade over phone I could remain grandfathered from feature-unlimited to smartphone-unlimited. First I knew there was a difference.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

wseyller

Bought mine at vzw store after reservation/appointment right after the doors opened. I did get $5 off with my company discount. I guess it seems one day of impatience can cost ya.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk