What phone did you have previously before the Bionic?

lisalisa13

Reaction score
Too many to name been with verizon for 10 years or more.... Started with some horrible little Nokia that never worked, more recently had the envy, then blackberry 8130 , storm,fascinate, now bionic... My first motorola, like alot so far but still figuring things out

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Kyledoo

Reaction score
Starting from the very beginning
LG VX5200 (first phone, and I was in high school so there wasn't much to complain about) -> Lg Chocolate (very buggy) -> got that warranty replaced by a moto razr Maxx (AWESOME rock solid phone. no frills but that thing worked and the reception was fantastic. Camera was also very good) -> Lg Voyager (was lured in by the html browser) -> htc eris (slow, crappy camera, non-existent software updates, ended up rooting to get newer software)-> BB Strom (got from a relative because I was so frustrated with the eris, couldn't stand it for more than a month) -> back to eris (at this point the trackball broke and kept scrolling to the left... VERY annoying) -> BIONIC! (got it the very day an upgrade became available on our account)
Compared to anything I've had before the bionic is absolutely awe-inspiring. I knew it would be better than my eris... but I seriously have not used my computer since I've gotten my bionic except to type longer messages (like on this forum) and to take online quizzes through my university. The bionic is faster on 4G than on wifi here (akron, oh) and I can't believe how much of a difference it has made in everyday uses such as facebook and web browsing. Also, from the 2 moto phones I've had and friends who have the OG Droid, Moto build quality is the best there is. Hoping this phone will last me 2+ years as it was quite an expenditure.

tamster123

Reaction score
I had the droid2 before this one. Love this phone so much more!!!!!

KatieLeigh1984

Reaction score
I had the Thunderbolt, I couldn't wait to get rid of it! Love my Bionic!

Sebastian

Reaction score
In the last two years...

Blackberry Storm 2
HTC Incredible
Blackberry Tour
Motorola Droid Pro
HTC Incredible 2
Droid Charge
Droid Bionic

xmguy

Reaction score
Samsung i910 (Omnia 1), HTC Eris, Droid 1, Droid 2 (4 of them), Droid X (3 of them), Droid X2 (5 of them), HTC Incredible 2, BACK TO Droid X.

Bionic HAS it's gripes. But They are passable.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Going back a few years, LG VX8100 > LG Chocolate> Lg Envy 2> Got a Blackberry tour 9630> Blackberry Storm 2 9550 (exactly a month later) > Droid 2 Global (wtf was I thinking, should have got a d2 or dx) > now the Droid Bionic... the only problem I have is data cutting out sometimes.

Does my moms Motorola StarTac she gave me count? it never worked for me.... that thing was great

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The OG DROID. Had it for close to two years. (Dec 27 2009)

Before the OG DROID a bunch of others.