dialer force close

droidftw1

Reaction score
No matter what version of sapphire i have loaded the dialer force closes once time after another. I wiped data and cache 3 time each. I have tried loading it from ROM manager and from recovery and neither works. IVe treid 1.1.0 and 1.1.1. I really want to tr y this rom but it isnt working out for me

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
No matter what version of sapphire i have loaded the dialer force closes once time after another. I wiped data and cache 3 time each. I have tried loading it from ROM manager and from recovery and neither works. IVe treid 1.1.0 and 1.1.1. I really want to tr y this rom but it isnt working out for me

Kk, after wipiing, are you installing the rom, the gapps file, and then rebooting? Applying a theme during this process can also cause this.

OP
D

droidftw1

Reaction score
i just applied the rom because the gapss file wouldnt show up in recovery.
but when i downloaded from rom manager i applied a theme and the gapps

DroidNoobUser

Reaction score
same issue

In ROM manager, I select 1.1.1, install google apps, 1000 low voltage kernel. It downloads, I select wipe data and cache, it does its thing....and BAM, unusable because of force close issue.

No theme, no extras. Standard stuff.

What am I doing wrong?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
In ROM manager, I select 1.1.1, install google apps, 1000 low voltage kernel. It downloads, I select wipe data and cache, it does its thing....and BAM, unusable because of force close issue.

No theme, no extras. Standard stuff.

What am I doing wrong?

Install ROM+ gapps, reboot, then install kernel.