desperate for Nightwolf

Reaction score
I am desperatly looking for the theme Nightwolf for Vortex rc1.:frown: My kid is constantly begging me to find this theme. I read that Wulf took all his themes off, but I am sure someone still has it. It would be awsome if they could Email it to me or get it to me some other way. Every link I found online is invalid. Any info will be greatly appreciated... Thanks guys..

OP
Peaceful_Warrior
Reaction score
I sent him a private message, guess I just need to give him some time....Like I said my kid won't leave me alone about this theme...LOL

lowvolt

Reaction score
Not sure your reason for wanting that theme but if you want a real nice theme for vortex try icvortex. I ran it for a long time. Would be still if not for CM9.

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

lowvolt

Reaction score
By the way it is one of Wulfs themes I believe. And I believe I have it on my computer.

OP
Peaceful_Warrior
Reaction score
I know it is wolfs theme, and my kid wants it.. I am running Black alien for liberty. lowvolt if I PM you my email can you send it to me???

OP
Peaceful_Warrior
Reaction score
I can not find that theme either, do you mean icsish for vortex, he doesn't like that as much. I have BlueBread which he likes but nor as much as Nightwolf.

lowvolt

Reaction score
I can not find that theme either, do you mean icsish for vortex, he doesn't like that as much. I have BlueBread which he likes but nor as much as Nightwolf.

The name on my PC for it is ICvortexfinal it is a theme that looks similar to ics. I found it very nice and smooth. If you want it I can send it your way.

OP
Peaceful_Warrior
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for there input... I found the BlueMoon Theme and it is close if not the same as the nightwolf theme my kid was wanting...Thanks for the links lowvolt..