Sad Face!!!!!

OP
Peaceful_Warrior
Reaction score
I just did a nandroid back up, and at the end this was there-error while making a yaffs2 image of/sdcard/.android.secure! What does it mean and is it ok to proceed to flash...

Savagerun

Reaction score
Don't know what that error is but something doesn't sound right. How exactly did you make a nandroid backup? What Steps did you do, are you just on your stock rom now?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just did a nandroid back up, and at the end this was there-error while making a yaffs2 image of/sdcard/.android.secure! What does it mean and is it ok to proceed to flash...

It's ok to flash... Because it's just saying it didn't make a back up of a file on your sd card... Which won't be touched...

"I'll get you my little pretty... And your little dog todo too"
"I don't even have a little dog todo"

Savagerun

Reaction score
Thanks nemo. I never noticed anything like that when i made backups so i wasn't sure what that was. Like always your on the ball!

OP
Peaceful_Warrior
Reaction score
Well I tried to flash MUIU and Liberty but it said can not read zip file. I tried find zip on sd card and update./zip from sdcard and got the same result. I did notice that when it said checking md5 sum that there was some sort of error. I am at a loss.

Savagerun

Reaction score
Where are you at now, back on your stock rom?

OP
Peaceful_Warrior
Reaction score
yes, I rerooted my phone and am now re downloading titanium back up. I restored originally through backup sync gettin ready to restore titanium...

Savagerun

Reaction score
When you flash a rom in clockwork recovery after doing all your wipes you should first select install zip from sd card. Next you select choose zip from sd then you find where you put your rom zip, if you downloaded the rom zip on your phone it will be in your download folder so scroll down to download and select it. Then find the rom zip and select it and install. Once it's done select reboot system. If you download a rom on your phone use dolphin hd browser to download with instead of the stock browser and download over wifi if possible.