2 questions in ..force close and theme chooser

jeff5347

Reaction score
Ok so i have 2 questions.
About the phone DX w/ vortex rc1
First is i tried to DL the new poweramp 2.0.5. DL fine and installed and had the key. Once it got going it would continually reboot the phone. I tried to fix permissions w Rom manager and ran SU Update fixer but poweramp never worked correctly. Got to the point where i said screw it ill deal with TTPod. Seems ever since, my phone is getting force closes in SU update fixer and the market was acting weird. A side note whenever i reboot or boot the phone i constantly get a force close right away on the DSP manager "application DSPmanager (process.com.bel.android.dspmanager) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again" and this has happened since i installed vortex rc1. I have tried several time w the SU update fixer but once it gets to "mount sd to RO" it FC's.

Second i wanted to change my themes on the vortex rom. A while ago i had the Theme chooser dl'd and i could get in to see the themes but never did anything w it so i uninstalled it. Now i want to actually do it and when i DL it from the Market it installs but FC's right away whenever i open it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and no luck. Is the theme chooser not supposed to be used w a vortex rom? I know the themes are CM7 based but i thought i read the VOrtex rom is CM7 based or is that not true and i cant theme w theme chooser on vortex. Thanks guys any help is appreciated..

leftspin

Reaction score
Ok so i have 2 questions.
About the phone DX w/ vortex rc1
First is i tried to DL the new poweramp 2.0.5. DL fine and installed and had the key. Once it got going it would continually reboot the phone. I tried to fix permissions w Rom manager and ran SU Update fixer but poweramp never worked correctly. Got to the point where i said screw it ill deal with TTPod. Seems ever since, my phone is getting force closes in SU update fixer and the market was acting weird. A side note whenever i reboot or boot the phone i constantly get a force close right away on the DSP manager "application DSPmanager (process.com.bel.android.dspmanager) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again" and this has happened since i installed vortex rc1. I have tried several time w the SU update fixer but once it gets to "mount sd to RO" it FC's.

Second i wanted to change my themes on the vortex rom. A while ago i had the Theme chooser dl'd and i could get in to see the themes but never did anything w it so i uninstalled it. Now i want to actually do it and when i DL it from the Market it installs but FC's right away whenever i open it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and no luck. Is the theme chooser not supposed to be used w a vortex rom? I know the themes are CM7 based but i thought i read the VOrtex rom is CM7 based or is that not true and i cant theme w theme chooser on vortex. Thanks guys any help is appreciated..

VorteX can't be themed with the theme chooser app, there are VorteX themes which can be flashed in CWM.

As far as the FC issues go, I'd say do a wipe and reflash the ROM and see how it goes.

Caden

Reaction score
leftspin said:
VorteX can't be themed with the theme chooser app, there are VorteX themes which can be flashed in CWM.

As far as the FC issues go, I'd say do a wipe and reflash the ROM and see how it goes.

Agreed