2 questions in ..force close and theme chooser

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by jeff5347, Apr 5, 2012.

1. jeff5347

jeff5347 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok so i have 2 questions.
    About the phone DX w/ vortex rc1
    First is i tried to DL the new poweramp 2.0.5. DL fine and installed and had the key. Once it got going it would continually reboot the phone. I tried to fix permissions w Rom manager and ran SU Update fixer but poweramp never worked correctly. Got to the point where i said screw it ill deal with TTPod. Seems ever since, my phone is getting force closes in SU update fixer and the market was acting weird. A side note whenever i reboot or boot the phone i constantly get a force close right away on the DSP manager "application DSPmanager (process.com.bel.android.dspmanager) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again" and this has happened since i installed vortex rc1. I have tried several time w the SU update fixer but once it gets to "mount sd to RO" it FC's.

Second i wanted to change my themes on the vortex rom. A while ago i had the Theme chooser dl'd and i could get in to see the themes but never did anything w it so i uninstalled it. Now i want to actually do it and when i DL it from the Market it installs but FC's right away whenever i open it. I uninstalled and reinstalled and no luck. Is the theme chooser not supposed to be used w a vortex rom? I know the themes are CM7 based but i thought i read the VOrtex rom is CM7 based or is that not true and i cant theme w theme chooser on vortex. Thanks guys any help is appreciated..

2. leftspin

leftspin Active Member

Ratings:
    +8
    VorteX can't be themed with the theme chooser app, there are VorteX themes which can be flashed in CWM.

As far as the FC issues go, I'd say do a wipe and reflash the ROM and see how it goes.

3. Caden

Caden New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed

Search tags for this page
android 2.3 theme chooser force close

closing processes cm7

com.bel.android.dspmanager force close

download themes android inforce

process com.bel.android.dspmanager

theme chooser fc