Decreased battery life?

PSUDroid

Reaction score
What do you consider good battery life? I can't tell if its the ROM or kernel or in my head...I do see that when fully charged I'll drop to 90% after 10 min on browser and hover there for about an hour. Overall drop around 10% an hour with brightness set to 0 and moderate browsing (music on in background)

SpykeZ

Reaction score
sounds about right. Theres so many variables to consider when getting an idea on how the battery life is. Browsing the web will kill your battery in no time as well games.

You could get setcpu and downclock the cpu when charging/sleeping so it uses less CPU when your not using it to preserve battery

Taegost

Reaction score
Also, spare parts will show you what's using your battery iud you choose the partial wake option

My Droid Does Tapatalk...

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
100 to 90% is always a lot faster than even 90 to 80%

jayarmstrong

Reaction score
Yes, it's subjective. For me, I'm satisfied with two days of standby with no calls, frequent background syncing on wifi, and bluetooth on. Then again, I've also got lousy reception at my house.

granitemon

Reaction score
Someone at verizon said you have to "train your battery..." basically, not keeping it on a charger, and making sure it goes all the way dead before recharging. Is this bs or what?

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Someone at verizon said you have to "train your battery..." basically, not keeping it on a charger, and making sure it goes all the way dead before recharging. Is this bs or what?

lol you believed a verizon rep? Rickrolled you