Dec 10 update does not fix contact transfer

upaul

Reaction score
I have updated my Droid today (Dec 10). While the general operation is smoother and faster, I still have no way to update the contact list (phonebook) in my 2008 Prius. This is the one fix I was wishing for.

I know this affects quite a few car models.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have updated my Droid today (Dec 10). While the general operation is smoother and faster, I still have no way to update the contact list (phonebook) in my 2008 Prius. This is the one fix I was wishing for.

I know this affects quite a few car models.

It does affect quite a few models, but the problem isn't all the Droid. Each BMW model has it's own firmware version and that version will or can affect the phones ability to communicate with the car correctly. Maybe You can call Toyota and ask them if a patch is coming out to allow the Droid to work properly with your vehicle

OP
upaul

upaul

Reaction score
Let's clear up this problem description.
The problem is that the Droid does not have any way to send contact info to the car (200* Prius)
The car is ready to receive the data but there is no SEND function.
There is such a thing on the iphone and my previos Motorola Verizon phone. It ain't the car!

OP
upaul

upaul

Reaction score
Did we all give up?

I haven't seen any additional posting on this subject. Did we all give up on this?
I would still like to keep my Prius updated with my Droid contacts.