1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

3 way calling doesn't work

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by pf4711, Aug 11, 2010.

1. pf4711

pf4711 New Member

I've read various threads and apparently it does work for some people.

I have a motorola droid with the FRG01B build of Android 2.2, and I cannot make a 3 way call. Total BS!

I get one person on the line, hit add call, then dial a number and hit the send/green phone icon. I get a couple seconds of dial tone, then silence. I hit the manage calls button just because it appears (not because I'm actually connected to a second line), and I get a busy signal, can hit it again and get back to the original call. The phone pretends like it's connected to a second line and I can hit manage calls to get back to silence and/or the busy signal. I've tested this a bunch of different times and different ways and it simply won't work.

I called Verizon and they failed miserably and then transferred me to Motorola tech support. The motorola guy asked a few questions, then put me on hold, then hung up and never called back despite having taken down my mobile #.

Apparently this was a known issue for certain regions of the country: (see the 3 way calling section on the 4th page down)

News: OTA Droid Updates coming Dec 11th

If this was a known issue supposed to be fixed on Dec. 11, 2009, how is it possible that it does not work with Android 2.2?

I am in Colorado and read someone else in Denver was complaining about the same problem. Must be one of the unlucky "certain regions."
Search tags for this page
contact work-way.net
how come my 3 way phone call won't work
how do i do 3 way calling on my android

how do i do a 3 way call from my andriod

how do i do a three way call on my android
how do i make a 3 way call on my android

how do you make a 3 way call on an android

how to make a 3 way call on android

how to make a 3way call on a motorola m
make 3 way call android
motorola droid bionic 3way calls
three-way calling on blackberry won't work
why won't my phone do a three way call
why won't three way call work on my droid
why wont three way calling work on my android?