1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Debian on droid 2 global

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global Development' started by jlhaehl, Feb 2, 2012.

1. jlhaehl

jlhaehl New Member

Well I came across this article at xda Debian on droid 2 / droid 2 global - xda-developers
    and i have been unable to download the debian-img.zip, it always disconnects server side, does anyone have this or better yet had any luck running debian on their D2G?
  2. jlhaehl

jlhaehl New Member

Update!

The method above works perfectly, but the issue is having to enter a long string codes in terminal each time you want to boot up a linux img, I know someone here can figure out a way to script it with out the errors, it seems the busybox commands throw up teh errors, i love running linux on my phone and know getting it going can be made easier. anyone have any second thoughts or a better method of doing this? thanks for your time this is what i currently use
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
Search tags for this page

debian on droid

how to install linux on droid 2 global