CyanogenMod 5.0.6

sketch

Reaction score
to bad its prolly not gonna be themed yet

There are a lot of themes out for CyanogenMod. Several available just through ROM Manager. I use Smoked Glass-esque. Love it!
one more thing the smoked glass esque has a bug in it and has cell standby issues that makes the phone look for towers and drains batteries

edit: the cell standby bug is there for some people i should say

Hmm wasn't aware of that bug. Cell standby battery usage hasn't increased significantly when checking it in settings. Hopefully it's fixed in the next releases.

hookerdj

Reaction score
There are a lot of themes out for CyanogenMod. Several available just through ROM Manager. I use Smoked Glass-esque. Love it!
one more thing the smoked glass esque has a bug in it and has cell standby issues that makes the phone look for towers and drains batteries

Hmm wasn't aware of that bug. Cell standby battery usage hasn't increased significantly when checking it in settings. Hopefully it's fixed in the next releases.
just wandering when you go into battery usage whats your cell standby? %

hookerdj

Reaction score
anyone know what kernel this comes with or do we just download p3droid kernel?

sketch

Reaction score

Currently at 28% - what do you have? What theme you currently using?

hookerdj

Reaction score

ya see my cell standby is at 4 % now im using the xrom theme or the nex theme xrom 1.1

sketch

Reaction score

ya see my cell standby is at 4 % now im using the xrom theme or the nex theme xrom 1.1

Wow! Will definitely have to check out a different theme and see how much it goes down. I just like the them though. :( I guess it is relative depending on what we've both used on our phones but that's a huge difference obviously.

hookerdj

Reaction score

Wow! Will definitely have to check out a different theme and see how much it goes down. I just like the them though. :( I guess it is relative depending on what we've both used on our phones but that's a huge difference obviously.
the xrom 1.1 is almost identically but i like it a little better everythining is black with color if i knew how to use drocap id post screenshots

sketch

Reaction score

the xrom 1.1 is almost identically but i like it a little better everythining is black with color if i knew how to use drocap id post screenshots

Great, thanks for the info. Will check it out along with bgills once they are available for 5.0.6. Thinking outloud...my temps in setcpu were always high. Wondering if that is a reason for it. It is much better after using a p3 kernel vs bekit though.

nerdkill

Reaction score
arghhh.... anyone else having problems with rom manager. it started dling and then stopped, now access download rom and it says error ocurred while procesing the rom list

hookerdj

Reaction score

Great, thanks for the info. Will check it out along with bgills once they are available for 5.0.6. Thinking outloud...my temps in setcpu were always high. Wondering if that is a reason for it. It is much better after using a p3 kernel vs bekit though.
cell standby kept me warm but as soon as i used the p3droid my temps went way low i guiess my phone dont cope with a bekit