Launcher2 for ESE81 based ROMS

romanrish

Reaction score
Koush does it again. He now has a working launcher2 for ESE81 based ROMS. It is in the market as clockworkmod launcher. It is 1.99, but well worth it. It has 4 rows, and has 6 rows in landscape. Not the exact same as the Cyanogenmod one, but it is great for those who have been waiting for one working on 2.1. He fixed the bugs landscape launcher2 was having w/ ESE81. If you were looking for one for your non cyan mod there you go.

Last edited:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah this Launcher2 is SWEET!!!!!

Everyone should definitely give it a shot :)

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This launcher is the bees knees guys.

For those too scared to jump to cyanogen this is just a taste of what cyanogen has to offer

-=jason=-

jdlfg

Reaction score
Definately a must for those who do not run cyanogenmod to have a working launcher2. Can't see why you wouldn't be.

RoLa

Reaction score
+1 for this thread and +12 for the Launcher2

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Word on the streets is 4 icon short cuts and 5 apps per row on the 3d

-=Jason=-

OP
R

romanrish

Reaction score
Koush is probably working on implementing some other features. If he updates this one as often as he does his other stuff like ROM manager, and Klaxon we are in for a treat.

bizfox

Reaction score
Sorry, but doesn't Chevy's SS 3.0 rom already carry this launcher as stock??? I installed that rom on my Droid this morning and played with it...

Unless I'm wrong... if I am, then please feel free to correct me lol

Last edited:
OP
R

romanrish

Reaction score
Sorry, but doesn't Chevy's SS 3.0 rom already carry this launcher as stock??? I installed that rom on my Droid this morning and played with it...

Yeah it has a launcher and so did a couple other ROMs, but as far as I know none of them worked properly in landscape mode. Koush fixed the landscape bug. This is the stock launcher in cyanogenmod 5.0.5.7, but he put it on the market because there weren't any fully functioning ones out there that anyone knew of.

bizfox

Reaction score

Yeah it has a launcher and so did a couple other ROMs, but as far as I know none of them worked properly in landscape mode. Koush fixed the landscape bug. This is the stock launcher in cyanogenmod 5.0.5.7, but he put it on the market because there weren't any fully functioning ones out there that anyone knew of.

Gotcha... never liked changing my home page to landscape, so I never noticed that problem with the launcher on SS..

claustin

Reaction score
Didn't the Launcher2 in 5.0.5.6 have the 4 app dock? I'm holding off and using Helix1 until it's back. This is awesome work though.

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You are wrong :D

While he may have a 2.1 launcher, this isn't it.

Oops, I'm a little late to this thread.

Le sigh.

OP
R

romanrish

Reaction score
You are wrong :D

While he may have a 2.1 launcher, this isn't it.

Oops, I'm a little late to this thread.

Le sigh.

Well anybody that is running a different ROM should that really wants the 3d launcher should download this because it is super smooth. I have no delay running it w/ or w/out overclock, but who doesn't overclock:icon_ banana:???