Ye olde 5.0.6.2 3D launcher.

Alex K.

Reaction score
Is anybody else having problems when they open Koush's Launcher? (it probably isn't Koush's launcher, but Cyanogen's.)

Example, press it and it lights up orange, then does nothing, then you press it again, and you accidentally open the app that lies underneath the launcher icon?

Or, when you get inside of the launcher, do you get insane mispresses like I do? I mean, mispresses aren't frequent, but when it does occur, I know it wasn't my error.

Also, rubberbanding goes at the top and bottom, when individual rows spring, it is very unnecessary. I love the 3D launcher and homescreen switch buttons, and I also know that this isn't something that has been worked on for years, I just wanna suggest some reworkings.

Also, I'm on 5.0.6.2, and I'm using the 4-column mode (Spare Parts setting "Compact Launcher" unchecked.) So if anybody else is having these problems, maybe we can get some of the discrepancies fixed, but otherwise, I love all of Cyan's work, and Koush's apps, rom packagings, and all around goodies he has done for us here at DF.

utkanos

Reaction score
I noticed similar things with the default launcher so I just use helix launcher instead. There is a strange lag that only happens sometimes with the other launcher.

OP
Alex K.

Alex K.

Reaction score
I noticed similar things with the default launcher so I just use helix launcher instead. There is a strange lag that only happens sometimes with the other launcher.

It appears that switching back to the compressed launcher setting fixed some of the problems.