Cyan Razr Diamond Boot Animation

OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
FoxKat said:
You didn't forget to credit the OP, tinieblax where you found it first as well, did you? Just wouldn't want to be blamed for taking credit for someone else's (original) work! :biggrin:

Of course not.. i posted the same link that i did here

he has credit for the original, you guys have credit for the .zip you dropped

Last edited:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You didn't forget to credit the OP, tinieblax where you found it first as well, did you? Just wouldn't want to be blamed for taking credit for someone else's (original) work! :biggrin:

Word ... all we did was "optimize" it a little bit LOL :biggrin:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Of course not.. i posted the same link that i did here

he has credit for the original, you guys have credit for the .zip you dropped

You da boss!! :hail:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Word ... all we did was "optimize" it a little bit LOL :biggrin:

Actually quite a bit. Every image of the entire animation is completely re-done by me, you did the edits to the desc.txt file, and you compiled it... And let's not forget that YOU figured out why MY attempts kept failing...NO COMPRESSION in the zip file. That was monumental and made ALL the difference.

Now that WE know how it works, and I can edit the animation Pics, we can have some real fun. I'm thinking of one that changes colors WHILE the boot animation is running. I can play with it later tonight.

We can even do a "RAP" version....

Droid, D, D, D, Droid, Whumph...D, D, D, Droid...D, D, D, Whumph...

WE could have LOTS of fun with this! All we need now is some good Scratch music and we're ready to rock!

Last edited:
OP
jtc303

jtc303

Reaction score
Actually quite a bit. Every image of the entire animation is completely re-done by me, you did the edits to the desc.txt file, and you compiled it... And let's not forget that YOU figured out why MY attempts kept failing...NO COMPRESSION in the zip file. That was monumental and made ALL the difference.

Now that WE know how it works, and I can edit the animation Pics, we can have some real fun. I'm thinking of one that changes colors WHILE the boot animation is running. I can play with it later tonight.

WE could have LOTS of fun with this! All we need now is some good Scratch music and we're ready to rock!
sounds cool :icon_ lala:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Or I could compile how many images are in each folder, and make animations that are completely different and off the wall ... like a naked woman dancing with a phone in her hand like this >>> dancedroid

:biggrin:

tygerchylde

Reaction score
Hey guys, the dropbox link keeps 404ing on me. I would love to get this working, as I am all about some blue. Can you repost or fix?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Just installed this, and it is awesome.

Way to go everyone involved, thanks for the hard work.

jaybogg

Reaction score
After stomping out a few domestic fires, got around to installing this as my first project. Yeah, I know, you say how hard is moving two files. Well, I had to learn root explorer(first time to use), learn superuser (first time to use) and re-scan because root explorer not listed, root explorer showing folders but not any files because USB cable still connected from file xfer, etc...:biggrin:

End result: Learned quite a bit without pestering anyone. I am sure had I asked I wouldn't have learned near as much as I did by researching the problems myself and I now have a LOUD and PROUD boot-up sequence thanks to all the guys involved on this thread and their sources.dancedroid:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Glad to see peeps are getting some enjoyment out of this ... it was fun picking it all apart :icon_eek: :D

jaybogg

Reaction score
Glad to see peeps are getting some enjoyment out of this ... it was fun picking it all apart :icon_eek: :D

With it all being new to me, it truly is fun, just hope the "fun" factor doesn't hit me up side the head like a brick...er, bricked phone that is!!:biggrin:

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With it all being new to me, it truly is fun, just hope the "fun" factor doesn't hit me up side the head like a brick...er, bricked phone that is!!:biggrin:

The key is to READ before jumping headfirst into anything. Before I rooted the first time I spent a month reading. And THEN I asked questions before I did it. Alot of people think "oh this sounds cool" so they try it without "reading the fine print" :)