Droid Razr Maxx (xt910) DEAD for downgrade JB to ICS

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
i installed update JB for the xt910 from this link [GSM] Jelly Bean OTA 982.124.14.XT910.Retail.en.EU - xda-developers sorry for my bad english :happy3: and return to ICS with BRASIL FASTBOOT with RSD LITE, but says: FAILED FLASHING PROCESS FLASH CDT.BIN "CDT.BIN_SIGNED" FAILURE PHONE RETURNED FAIL.

I have a razr maxx bricked... hard bricked.. HELP ME PLEASE!!! :(

If I understood you correctly you were trying to go back from JB to ICS? If that is correct that's why you bricked. You cannot go back from JB to ICS. Did you miss the huge red warning letters at the beginning of the thread?:thumbdown:
6e2y6u6u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
As stated above, you cannot downgrade to ICS. This is why your phone is bricked.

joefox1982

Reaction score
Downgrade done

i installed update JB for the xt910 from this link [GSM] Jelly Bean OTA 982.124.14.XT910.Retail.en.EU - xda-developers sorry for my bad english :happy3: and return to ICS with BRASIL FASTBOOT with RSD LITE, but says: FAILED FLASHING PROCESS FLASH CDT.BIN "CDT.BIN_SIGNED" FAILURE PHONE RETURNED FAIL.

I have a razr maxx bricked... hard bricked.. HELP ME PLEASE!!! :(

I've just got back to ICS on my Droid Razr Maxx (Spyder).
I dont't know if was because I have installed safestrap before instal Cyanogemmod 10.1 (Jelly Beam), but when I deleted all the /SDCARD-0 files and rebooted my phone, everything gone back to how it was. The old operation system (4.0.4), the older programs, configs, everything just perfect.
Note that the /SDCARD-0 was the internal memory, not a real sdcard.

Fiz isso por que como o telefone estava configurado pra Verizon, não conseguia mandar mensagens sms nem conectar na 3G uma vez que sou TIM.