-Custom Keyboards For Your D2G-

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok ill mess with it more tomorrow..thanks for testing these out..i wonder what that black line is rinning through the keys..i didnt put that there lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

L0ckett

Reaction score
Sounds good and no problem, I am more than willing to test out anything you can create. I was cofused by those lines too lol.

L0ckett

Reaction score
Also to give you a heads up, I flashed CM4D2G last night on my spare D2G and tried flashing one of your keyboards over and apparently they do not work on that rom, every 3 seconds I got a FC for the keyboard, lol.

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thats ok i figured they might not..ill pull the keyboard from that rom and take requests for it as well..is it a gingerbread keyboard that comes with it? Or a regular multi touch?

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i noticed there is a keyboard size fix for that rom also...whats that all aboot?

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok i just pulled the keyboard out of the rom, it is indeed a gingerbread keyboard, i do believe...no biggie, might just start a new thread for those to avoid confusion, as im pretty sure the cm port for the d2g will become increasingly more popular as time goes on.. thanks for the heads up

L0ckett

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its the gingerbread keyboard. After flashing it it said I was on android 2.3.4. I'm not too sure what the tiny keyboard thing was all about. I wish I would have checked it out for myself before flashing the keyboard fix. Cm seemed like a nice rom but I flashed back to angel due to its stability and the fact that I'm hopeful in getting that keyboard to work, lol. I did find an app for a transparent keyboard though so im not sure if you could download it and tear it apart and see what they did to make it work. Either way, im sure you can get one made up that looks a lit better than that app looked.

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What was the app?

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol makes sense :) thanks man ill look into it as soon as i get time, thanks for hanging in there while i figure this out, i havent had as much theming time lately as i usually do

L0ckett

Reaction score
Its quite alright man. Take your time, im in no hurry. I just scored a droid charge for one of my d2gs so that's been taking up some of my time haha.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Do you know if your keyboards work with cyanogenmod?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Any chance of getting a black and yellow keyboard? Like one with yellow keys and black lettering. That would be nice. Steelers colors.

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry fellas just now seeing your questions....these keyboards wont work with cm i can start another thread for those if you guys need some modded ones for that rom.

And yes to the steelers colors keyboard ill put it up a bit later getting ready to go to the pool at the moment

Insidious

Reaction score
Now my keyboard is unusable after doing the 3D blue one. I get back to back force closes unless a switch to swype. How can I fix this?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums