1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GB leak problems downloading please help.... yes we have a GB leak now!

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Global Roms' started by Insidious, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Insidious

Insidious New Member

Sup guys, Jerry Hildebrand from Android Central posted the D2G gingerbread leak. You must be 100% stock, no traces of root and you download the file and rename it to update.zip and apply it in stock recovery. For some reason though whenever I try to download it it says download unsuccessful download interrupted. I have unknown sources checked, a stead 3g connection, download all files installed, and no incoming texts or calls. I've tried different browsers with no avail. Any suggestions on why its doing this?

Link: leak.7z
  2. Insidious

Insidious New Member

Nevermind figured it out, I went to the movies and it finally downloaded :b can't wait to check it out!
    ps. The credit for this leak goes to Aceoyme at rootzwiki (he's the one working on MIUI for us.)
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
Search tags for this page

android download interrupted