[THEME] Crimson Infinite Chaos for Angel Rom

clouse2013

Reaction score
This a theme for 13th Angels rom. It was made by es0tericchaos. All credit for the images goes to him. All I really did was change the images to red because i dont care for the blue. Credit also goes to jayR83 for the themed keyboard. Also added the Red Rage boot animation. One of my favorites.

As always, I am NOT responsible if you brick your phone. This theme works for me, some people may have problems. Just follow the instructions and it will work.

Instructions:
1. Must be on the latest version of Angel rom
2. make a nandroid backup
3. reboot into recovery
4. flash the .zip file
5. reboot and enjoy

The market is also themed. It works for me, it may not work for some people. There are two download links, one with the market themed and one without.

Themed market download link:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29067471/RedInfiniteChaosTransparentMarket.zip
Unthemed Market download link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29067471/CrimsonInfiniteChaosAngel.0.6.2.zip

Screenshots:
snap20110610_175907.png
snap20110610_175918.png
snap20110610_175933.png
snap20110610_175915.png

Just follow the installation instructions and you shouldnt have any problems. If so, just pm me or post. Im done with school for the summer so problems should be fixed quickly. Hope everyone enjoys.

L0ckett

Reaction score
Very nice theme. I just flashed it but I can't find the wallpaper. Any idea where it is?? I'm coming from the black and white angelrom theme.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Very nice theme. I just flashed it but I can't find the wallpaper. Any idea where it is?? I'm coming from the black and white angelrom theme.

i put the one in the screenshot as the default wallpaper. should be the one right away after you flash. but thanks for the comment. i didnt make the theme, es0tericcha0s did. i just changed all the blue to red. added a few things. but ill take a look and see. if its not working, ill just post a link to the wallpaper.

L0ckett

Reaction score
Okay sweet. I really like the wallpaper but it never came up when I flashed.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score

ill take a look tomorrow. Kinda drunk right now. Finals just finished so i have nothing till work monday. but ill look at it for ya.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

It would only display if you were using the default one for the rom or a theme. If youve set a personal one then you would have to wipe data, reflash rom, reflash theme. Then it should show up.

L0ckett

Reaction score
Im using the defau lt wallpaper from the black and white theme.i'll try to wipe cache and see what happens

2mnydgs

Reaction score
This is pretty bangin sweet. Gonna try it out when I get home