[Themed Rom] Crimson Angel v0.6.2

clouse2013

Reaction score
This is a themed version of 13th Angels rom. It is the theme and NOT the full rom.
I take no credit for the images in this theme. I didnt create any of them myself. They are a mix and match from other themes and droidpirate.com. I just put them together and did a few tweaks of my own. Changing the colors and things like that. Hope you all enjoy though.

Many of the images are from Red Liberty HC by mobile_sensei
The keyboard is by jayR83 so credit to these guys for some of their work

Markets are themed now as well. If you flash one with a themed market and you lose your market, dont freak out. Some phones are different and it may not take correctly. If thats the case, just download the link with the unthemed market. It works fine as well.

Heres the download link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29067471/CrimsonAngel.0.6.2.zip
Crimson Angel with Transparent/red market: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29067471/CrimsonAngelTransparentMarket.zip
Crimson Angel with Red/black market: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29067471/CrimsonAngelBlackRedMarket.zip

As always, I am NOT responsible for anything that happens to your phone. It works for me, follow the installation instructions and it will work for you.
Instructions:
1. Make sure you are on 13th Angels rom
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Wipe cache, no need to wipe data
4. Install theme
5. Reboot and enjoy

This is my first theme so there may be some bugs or some things that dont look perfect. If you have any suggestions for an update, let me know. Im always up for criticism.

Screenshots:
snap20110531_173558.png
snap20110604_004056.png
snap20110604_004009.png
snap20110610_115820.png
snap20110610_133229.png
snap20110610_170706.png
snap20110610_171252.png

Hope everyone enjoys the theme. Like I said, updates will be frequent as school is ending for me next week. Just pm me if you have any suggestions or are willing to help out with some things. I still dont know a lot about this stuff so this is just kinda what I threw together and figured I would share it with everyone.

Last edited:

L0ckett

Reaction score
That is real nice looking. Have you had any issues since flashing this rom? As long as everything is good to go i.e sensors still work and all the typical things you would find wrong with some other roms I will give this a try tonight. One more thing, does the notification bar still show up black on black when receiving a text message or can you actually read it? That's my biggest complaint with the other angelrom I'm using.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
That is real nice looking. Have you had any issues since flashing this rom? As long as everything is good to go i.e sensors still work and all the typical things you would find wrong with some other roms I will give this a try tonight.

It is fully functional. Everything works just fine for me. Just make sure you SBF if your on .229 and then update to .330. Then flash this as with normal angel rom. coming from .330 stock reduces the amount of bugs greatly. And the black on black for running text in the notificaion bar isnt fixed. It is fixed in the pulldown bar down tho. That looks fine. I just cant figure out how to change it in the notification bar

L0ckett

Reaction score
Thats what I like to hear! Now one question though, since I was already running .330 prior to flashing angelrom (which was only done 3 days ago) do I still need to sbf or restore my nandroid backup before flashing this one over or am I safe with just wiping cache and flashing? I'm still new to flashing and roms and whatnot and haven't tried flashing from one rom to another yet.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Thats what I like to hear! Now one question though, since I was already running .330 prior to flashing angelrom (which was only done 3 days ago) do I still need to sbf or restore my nandroid backup before flashing this one over or am I safe with just wiping cache and flashing? I'm still new to flashing and roms and whatnot and haven't tried flashing from one rom to another yet.
If your already on angel rom, make sure you make a backup before you flash this. Then just wipe cache, you dont have to wipe data, then reboot. I know whenever i just wipe cache i lose swype and some other stuff but that gets back fine. Never been a problem for me.

Swirly

Reaction score
sweet! B's ^ Finally a red Theme~!~ Downloading right now!!! what launcher are u using?? and the text words are awesome!

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
sweet! B's ^ Finally a red Theme~!~ Downloading right now!!! what launcher are u using?? and the text words are awesome!

thats launcher pro. i can give you the icons or you can search for them. they are called white birdman reflective. they are over at xdaforums.

Swirly

Reaction score
u can give em to me... im trying to learn how do things like that anyway... always open minded & willing to learn!dancedroid

L0ckett

Reaction score
I'm downloading the rom as we speak and while my battery charges up. I don't think it's a smart idea to flash a rom with 20% battery life remaining, lol. I'll give you my thoughts on it afterwards. Is the app drawer all text too?

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
I'm downloading the rom as we speak and while my battery charges up. I don't think it's a smart idea to flash a rom with 20% battery life remaining, lol. I'll give you my thoughts on it afterwards. Is the app drawer all text too?

dont flash with low battery. the app drawer is not text. Thats just my setup. Those are the icons that i use. They are not in the rom. I can work on including them maybe if everybody likes them so much. Icon Pack – Birdman White Reflective – droidpirate.com
theres the link for them tho.

Swirly

Reaction score
one thing i did notice... when getting a pop up on notification the text is black... i guess should change it to white* maybe just me??

Swirly

Reaction score
Up and running! Loving it*

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

L0ckett

Reaction score
I just flashed this rom hoping to have the icon set and clock widget but then I saw your post lol. If you could include them in the rom that would be sweet.

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Good job1 I like it, will give it a test drive ina bit

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums