-Custom Keyboards For Your D2G-

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In this thread I will take requests for your preferred color/style of keyboard..

You will have to be patient with me because I'm a D1 themer, i don't have a D2G lol, but I had some good keyboards for other themes that I don't mind porting over. Ill try to complete your requests the best i can.

**Important** As I do not have a D2G I cannot test these out. They should all be in working order, however please have a backup plan just in case.

If any one is kind enough to take screenshots and post them for me that would be great, ill add them to the op.

These are update.zip format
please flash with care :)

Download Link >>>>> blue_keyboard.zip

Download Link >>>>> black_glass.zip

Download Link >>>>> red_keyboard.zip

Download Link >>>>> purpleAndBlack.zip

Download Link >>>>> greenkeyboard.zip

Download Link >>>>> red_with_gold_text.zip (screen shot post#2)

Download Link >>>>> blackNpink.zip

Download Link >>>>> blackNpink2.zip

Download Link >>>>> blue_3D.zip

Download Link >>>>> dark_grey_3D.zip (screen shot post #2)

Last edited:
OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
screenshots.....

Last edited:
OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
red keyboard added

clouse2013

Reaction score
Like the idea man. If u want me to test them for ya to be sure lemme know or just pm the new ones to me if u want. Would be glad to help

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

snowride20

Reaction score
So I tried black glass and my keyboard was gone. The swype keyboard was there and was all that was available. I downloaded to the phone, boot into recovery, install from SD, downloads then install black glass and reboot. User error? Not sure what I missed. Can these be used on the stock ROM?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
i would love to see a purple and black keyboard to match my purple and black theme

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah i just checked the .zips, they are all correct, thank you for the screenshot, i may also see if i can control the text color of the keys, usually that xml lies in the framework, but i think i may know a way to work around that...in this case ill need a private tester to work with and send me screenshots back pm me if interested thanks

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i would love to see a purple and black keyboard to match my purple and black theme

can you show me where to view the theme ant and ill get a keyboard working for you

clouse2013

Reaction score
yeah i just checked the .zips, they are all correct, thank you for the screenshot, i may also see if i can control the text color of the keys, usually that xml lies in the framework, but i think i may know a way to work around that...in this case ill need a private tester to work with and send me screenshots back pm me if interested thanks

I can test if u need. Btw I attempting to install the red one and not having any luck. Will try the blue next.

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I can test if u need. Btw I attempting to install the red one and not having any luck. Will try the blue next.

thats odd the red isnt working...they were all compiled the same...hmm...do you have more than one "latinime.apk" in your /system/app

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
anyone else that is experiencing issues with these, please post here, i want to get these all working for you guys so i can continue with moredancedroid

OP
JayR_

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok im watching the download numbers, theres about 15 all together and no body is reporting problems so im assuming they are working? However, the red one only has one download, this is the one im concerned about because ive already heard it may not be working...

so if any one else can confirm that red is/is not working, that would be great

thank you guys

clouse2013

Reaction score
ok im watching the download numbers, theres about 15 all together and no body is reporting problems so im assuming they are working? However, the red one only has one download, this is the one im concerned about because ive already heard it may not be working...

so if any one else can confirm that red is/is not working, that would be great

thank you guys

ill try the red again. I flashed it over top of the black glass one and it didnt take. Ill keep working on it tho. Once i get my computer fixed. Had to wipe everything. May be a while.