[ROM] CushZero 2.3.7 v2.1.1

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
His newest kernel is later in the thread (page 230). The one you tried is terrible w/ Liquid source. Also, bumblebee hasn't worked well for me, I prefer ondemand. Here's the direct download link.

http://bit.ly/vUkZ12

Thanks mate!

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

Durandgir

Reaction score
I flashed his newest one last night, I'm using 1000/250 bumblebee and I'm getting amazing battery and almost no lag

021adam

Reaction score
I flashed his newest one last night, I'm using 1000/250 bumblebee and I'm getting amazing battery and almost no lag

Same setup for me except using ondemand. Zero lag, very fast, no complaints.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on the primed kernel guys. Seems to run great so far.

Sent from my CushZero using Tapatalk

Daballa

Reaction score
Everyone should give that prime kernel a shot. My phone hasn't run this fast in a long time. Was on Chevy's supercharged with the v6 script for the longest. With this kernel you won't have to go through all that tweaking. For me the proof was in the pudding when I used my browser, no slowdowns at all. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Sixonefour

Reaction score
Everyone should give that prime kernel a shot. My phone hasn't run this fast in a long time. Was on Chevy's supercharged with the v6 script for the longest. With this kernel you won't have to go through all that tweaking. For me the proof was in the pudding when I used my browser, no slowdowns at all. Thanks for posting!

Sent from my O.G. DROiD

Agreed. I flashed it today, along with a fresh install of the ROM (things were getting weird). Difference is amazing.

Last edited:

sjpanther

Reaction score
Revoke Permissions not working even if selected

I have done a complete wipe of my Droid 1 (OG Droid) and re-flashed the this ROM. I have checked/selected "Permissions" under "ZeroSettings/General". However, when I try to go to "Settings/Applications" and choose an application I downloaded and go to revoke a permission--it does nothing. It does not revoke the permission and the permission is not visibly crossed-out. Is this a known problem? Others seeing this issue?

Otherwise, this ROM is promising, but I can't make it my daily ROM without the ability to revoke permissions.

666ogre666

Reaction score
I'm getting a weird issue where the bootanimation never goes away until I pull the battery and reboot. Then it works. Everytime I reboot its the same. All I did differently was install deprimed and then I used zipthemer to install the ics morph from the xda thread. Don't know if any of those could make a difference, when its running it works great though.

longrifle325

Reaction score
I'm getting a weird issue where the bootanimation never goes away until I pull the battery and reboot. Then it works. Everytime I reboot its the same. All I did differently was install deprimed and then I used zipthemer to install the ics morph from the xda thread. Don't know if any of those could make a difference, when its running it works great though.

+ 1 here. Did it on 2 separate clean installs. Tried different kernels, no luck.. Never used any morphs or zip themers... Once I would get everything setup the way I liked and reboot, it would boot loop.
Oh well, it would fly before reboot though. Guess we might have failing hardware or something, even on froyo my phone is acting possessed now! Come on Nexus!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Durandgir

Reaction score
I've had that problem too.but only on this ROM and it only happens with the stock animation and the nexus animation.I changed mine to the Droid eye and it has not happened since

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had that problem too.but only on this ROM and it only happens with the stock animation and the nexus animation.I changed mine to the Droid eye and it has not happened since

Bingo. For some reason, the stock animation causes you to get stuck in a loop at times. Just change your boot animation and you'll be good. Cush has also said you can boot to recovery and flash the ROM (no wipes) and it will work.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Not tryin to make my thread into a prime support thread but..... I flashed to kernel and its really smooth but my battery life is tanking. I looked at my battery stats and it said android OS was using like 60%+ of my battery. Any tips on how to reverse this?

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Oh and about the bootlooping, i reccomend just Disabling it all together... I've seen huge improvement in my boot time

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Q
Not tryin to make my thread into a prime support thread but..... I flashed to kernel and its really smooth but my battery life is tanking. I looked at my battery stats and it said android OS was using like 60%+ of my battery. Any tips on how to reverse this?

Did you prime it? Or did you leave it deprimed? I know right when I primed mine, my android OS shot through the roof as well.

OP
aj8600

aj8600

Reaction score
Did you prime it? Or did you leave it deprimed? I know right when I deprimed mine, my android OS shot through the roof as well.

I don't think I have primed it. Is that a script I run?