Current droid 4 keyboards.

milkman5306

Reaction score
My wife got a droid 4 about two weeks ago because coming from a dumb phone she insisted on a physical keyboard. After a week and learning of swipe features on different keyboards she completely abandoned the physical keyboard. Battery life was not sufficient so I convinced her to use the less than 14 day trade in and get a galaxy s4 so we would have the same phones.
Now that she has the galaxy she misses whichever stock keyboard she was using on the droid 4. The feature she misses most is havig two arrow keys, I think a left and an up. Does anyone with a current 4 know what stock keyboard that was called so I can try and find it in the play store and download it for her.
Tia
Mark

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

NOVICE

Reaction score
I use SwiftKey and greatly appreciate the personalization capabilities. Particularly the prediction/spell check.

But I miss having an extra row exclusively for numbers at the top. I know that the Samsung layout comes with that feature. Is it available with SwiftKey or another company of similar calibre?

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Swype. I think that's the one you mean. Mine only has the Android stock and Swype.