1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

CTIA Day Two Pics: Another Shot of the LG Optimus 4X HD

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, May 10, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Our ground crew decided to get some more pics of the LG Optimus 4X HD because it was such an impressive device. Primarily the screen was the main draw. Here's a quote from "cereal killer" regarding the phone:

From the specs that we know on this beastly device, it looks like LG is striving hard to compete with the HTC One X and the Samsung Galaxy S III. It remains to be seen if they hit the mark, but perhaps they have a shot. What do you think?

LG Optimus 4X HD Specs:
    • Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor
    • 4.7-inch True HD IPS display
    • 8MP rear camera
    • 1.3 front-facing camera
    • 16GB of internal storage
    • microSD card slot
    • 2,150mAh battery
    • Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
  2. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable New Member

I'd like to see it in white too, as I mentioned in the other thread. Sony is back on top in my list, but nice to see LG coming back into relevance.