Crazy prediction.

Kenyon1

Reaction score
Verizon updates on fridays? Seems like they do... Soaybe ics comes out tomorrow cause the almighty razr recieved the update last week.w

Escobar

Reaction score
Razr isn't finished though. The soak test just ended a day or two ago

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
I doubt we will get it anytime soon. Verizon has to make sure its precious moto phones are up to date before throwing it out to us. Getting sick of vzw kissing motos a**

vatothe0

Reaction score
Just install the version HTC already put out. It works great.

Schimm

Reaction score
Well when the ota does come out, if you have the leaked version installed your phone will spontaneously combust and you'll have 7 years of bad luck. Either that or nothing will happen.

Sent from my hooka via hash cloud.

OP
K

Kenyon1

Reaction score
I want to install the leak, but I have a 80 dollar warranty on my phone, when the warranty runs out and ics wad just a myth, I will install the leak

acousticshade

Reaction score
It would be nice to get it soon, but I am betting it's 1-2 weeks away. They have to finish the RAZR upgrades & JB just came out to Nexus users. Rezound sales are well below either of those phones, but hopefully we are next.

hydro556

Reaction score
I am now of the opinion that ICS wont ever come to the Rezound. Just doesnt seem like a priority.

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
I'm so sick of verizons bull****. It used to just be stupid but now they are just ignorant. Hopefully they will feel the pain with their new share plan. I know I'm out if things don't change

Sent from Rezound

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
My guess: end of July for the ota

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

hoobistank

Reaction score
sp3ar2envi said:
My guess: end of July for the ota

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Looks like your prediction is right on the money

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just download the HTC approved leak of ICS and you will be fine, I have posted easy instruction on another thread, many have followed it and love the ICS experience, if you keep waiting for Verizon, yea, good luck, I stopped waiting weeks ago, and was wondering why never did it sooner.

Coupe

Reaction score
I'm just going to wait on the jellybean update to get pushed out....my cousins uncle knows a guy that cleans the toilets at the local vzw store (franchise not corporate) and he says JB will be out soon!

nikecar

Reaction score
I'm just going to wait on the jellybean update to get pushed out....my cousins uncle knows a guy that cleans the toilets at the local vzw store (franchise not corporate) and he says JB will be out soon!

My brother's boss's hairstylist knows a guy who knows that toilet cleaner!!!

tc1

Reaction score
Not going to mess with a leak but getting very tired of waiting on ics.

HTC seems to be the slowest of all manufacturers to update their phones.

Pretty obvious that they try to force you into buying their latest phone in order to get the most recent os.