How long ICS take to update?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
There is NO WAY the Rezound won't get an official ICS update. Not once has a phone been OFFICIALLY promised a new OS but then ignored. Rumors don't count. It might not be for a few more months (I don't think it will be), but it will undoubtedly show up eventually. Emphasis on eventually.

Personally I would just rather not take the risk of installing a leak and then being unable to get the OTA without going all out on my phone. Some may not care about this, but personally I would just rather have the official version. And like someone else said, I still have no problems with Gingerbread so I'm in no hurry to get rid of it.

svdroiddude

Reaction score
btw, I can understand your reluctant to use the leak being how important your phone is in your business life. you are not missing anything phenomenal by staying with gingerbread.

Yup. My phone is working pretty well these days....so I am "relatively" happy.

dzuchowski

Reaction score
There is NO WAY the Rezound won't get an official ICS update. Not once has a phone been OFFICIALLY promised a new OS but then ignored. Rumors don't count. It might not be for a few more months (I don't think it will be), but it will undoubtedly show up eventually. Emphasis on eventually.

Personally I would just rather not take the risk of installing a leak and then being unable to get the OTA without going all out on my phone. Some may not care about this, but personally I would just rather have the official version. And like someone else said, I still have no problems with Gingerbread so I'm in no hurry to get rid of it.

They promised the desire hd owners ice cream sandwich.... And they got desired hd,d....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Hm, I don't remember the desire being officially promised ICS. I remember talk of it, but I dunno. Not sure what you mean by desired he,d though...

dzuchowski

Reaction score
Hm, I don't remember the desire being officially promised ICS. I remember talk of it, but I dunno. Not sure what you mean by desired hd,d though...

By being desired hd,d means that something was promised but not delivered. Now it's called being desired hd,d

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

sp3ar2envi

Reaction score
My guess is Ics at the end of August definitely not tomorrow

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums