Crack...

That's why I'm always winning ;)

Sent from my New Note 7

Always whining? What?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's just not right CR, you know the heat is Sammy's way to fuse back the cracks in the glass ;)
emoji13.png

Sent from my New Note 7
No 3 Strikes clause? That's BS. That's how I got my free upgrade.

I won't speak for other members but they were told the same thing by VZW Management.... It shows some sort of inconsistency or worse within VZW.

Mine is a business account. We spend quite a bit. I'm guessing they might treat me a little nicer because of that.
Lousy but probably true..

Mine is a business account. We spend quite a bit. I'm guessing they might treat me a little nicer because of that.
Lousy but probably true..

Probably so, There is a four letter word that begins with "F" that is never allowed in my house..... It is the word "Fair".
Doesn't exist outside of the fantasy world of a child.
Facts is - VZW can and does do exactly what it wants to and nothing more. In my case - customer since 1987, Six(6) phones as well as my Business/Company account.
They adopted a hardline and IMO it became about holding that line -vs- delivering on a promise or good service.

Is what it is.

Anywho....glad vzw treated you well (good).
Nice when that happens.

i just got around to doing something more with my cracked screen turbo. My 2 years is up Nov 30th. Went into Verizon store and only said I when I bought this I was told there was a 2 year warranty on the glass. They said no problem 5 min later after verifying my identity and street address to send it to I will be receiving my free replacement phone overnight. Probably Monday

I had an Issue with my 32GB Turbo Best Buy Edition. my Son cracked the Screen. I read that version was not covered with the Screen Replacement. I went to the VZW Store and they could not find my Model and the Associate put it as a Discontinued Blue Model. He told me all they had was Black which I was fine with at the time. When I got it Back it was a Black 64GB. I lucked out. Still have it and using it as a Play Device since i have the Moto Z Force.

Back