Cracked Screen

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by Steve H, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Steve H

Steve H Member

Last week my wife got a new Razr Maxx. Today she tells me her screen is cracked, Said she thought she saw a crack when she got it but didn't tell me. I call Verizon................no luck. I have to file with Asurion and pay the deductible to get a reconditioned replacement. This phone has not been dropped nor abused, crack just showed up. Anyone have any experience with unexplained screen cracks? I thought a while back this was a common problem one one of the earlier Droids.
  2. B_BODY_1

B_BODY_1 New Member

very rare. You probably needed to catch in the first day of use because there is no way to prove it. This is like buying a new car and going back the dealership a week later saying the hood had a huge scratch.
    They can crack my wifes maxx is cracked from my daughter biting it. Its been cracked for about 6 months no issue besides the way it looks.
  3. shooting

shooting New Member

I heard other people said their MAXX screen cracked, too. Why is MAXX screen so easy to crack?
  4. JOSHSKORN

JOSHSKORN Member

I use a manual wheelchair due to a birth defect. I ran over my phone, facing up with my back wheel. No crack. I was impressed. I probably weigh 200 lbs, not exactly sure how much pressure 1 wheel puts onto it, particularly for a half of a second.

Kids, don't try this at home...if you have a wheelchair or are in one. LOL

But seriously, sorry to hear your screen is cracked. Good luck with getting a replacement.
Search tags for this page
cracked dna screen

droid dna cracked screen

droid dna screen crack issues
droid dna screen cracked while in car
get files from droid maxx with cracked screen
get files of driod razr maxx no screen
hta dna cracks
is samsung replacing unexplained cracked screens?
lbs of pressure to crack android screen
unexplained htc screen crack